Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Marketplace' section > Classifieds: Services Offered
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 5th of May 2012 (Sat)   #1
jwm1990

Default Atlanta: Reliable, Experienced Photographer

I'm an experienced photographer based in Atlanta, Georgia and I would love work with you and help you capture images that surpass your expectations. What you want is my first concern.

While I primarily do fashion, editorial, and portrait photography, I also do fine art, landscape, and travel. I'm always willing to travel for work. I currently go to school at Emory University, but I have an adjustable schedule so I can always make room for photography.

I shoot everything for editorials to professional portraits, portfolios, events including parties, sporting events, engagements, as well as products and boutiques.

I do not have a studio, but I can arrange to have one available for any shoot. I shoot on location around Atlanta at places including Piedmont Park, Atlantic Station, Krog Street Tunnel, Little Five Points. I also shoot at various boutiques and clients properties.

A little about me: I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark II, 70-200mm f/2.8L, 50mm f/1.4, 24-105mm, 100mm f/2.8 USM, Canon Speedlite 580EX II. I currently study at Emory University. I have studied photography with Neal Parent, Stephen Trafficante, Britt Basel, Arlene Collins, and Ulla Lohmann. I have also traveled abroad with National Geographic Student Expeditions to Australia to study photography.

You can view my portfolio here at www.JeffWM.com and my website in progress www.JeffreyMorganPhotography.com.

My rates are reasonable and include a CD and a private online gallery of the images taken.
Work I will do:

Fashion
Portfolio
Commercial
Product
Real-estate
Fine Art
Album Covers
Book Covers
Birthday Parties
Weddings
Sporting Events
Engagements
Senior Photos and more.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Take care,

Jeffrey

You can contact me here on reddit or at Jeffrey@JeffreyMorganPhotography.com (404)-333-2941

5D Mark II, 70‐200mm f/2.8L IS, 24‐105mm f/4L IS, 100mm f/2.8, 50mm f/1.4, Speedlite 580ex II
jwm1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member