Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Kids & Family Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 8th of May 2012 (Tue)   #1
Cougar548

Default What do you think of this logo?

I am redoing my logo after a long hiatus away from photography and I'm wanting to go from weddings to family and kids portraits. I'm still deciding between the two designs, but what are your thoughts of this logo? Do you think it fits family portraiture? What feelings do you get from the logo? Please share your thoughts!

Cougar548 is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump