Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > People Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th of May 2012 (Sat)   #1
ratempa

Default Working with new Models Video

Afternoon everyone!

I just finished uploading a two part video on shooting with a new model. It's specifically for shooting swimsuit and getting the model comfortable.

It's not a how to or a tutorial, just a quick walkthrough of what I do and how it turns out.

Thank you for watching it and please let me know what you would like to see next.

pt1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6EoK...&feature=g-upl

pt2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QBCi...&feature=g-upl

FaceBook

500px
ratempa is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments