Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Photo Sharing' section > Weddings and Other Family Events
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21st of May 2012 (Mon)   #1
the flying moose

Default First ever engagement shots

While no money was exchanged (they bought us lunch), this was the first time I had ever shot photos for someone and for a reason other than my own enjoyment. My wife was taking engagement shots for her sister so I tagged along for help and advice and to practice taking shots of my own.

Here are four of my favorites. Its great to be able to capture the love and affection two people share and while I would be a long way from doing this a a job, I was definitely bitten by the bug and would love to bring this kind of happiness to others one day. As always, I'd love to hear comments both good and bad.

the flying moose is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member