Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Bird Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 23rd of May 2012 (Wed)   #16
BlueSmoke

Default Re: Your very first bird photograph

I have a fear of birds so photographing them is like an extreme sport to me. These were the day I got my Tamron lens. I've yet to take a nice sharp picture with it.
BlueSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member
Old 27th of May 2012 (Sun)   #17
ScubaDude
User is banned from forums

Great idea for a thread. I got my 55-250 (returned it a week later) on Sept. 6, 2011, and went down to the beach to test it out. Took some bird photos and I was hooked. Here are a couple from that day.

Birds on the beach, Waveland, MS by ScubaDude1960, on Flickr

Bird on the beach by ScubaDude1960, on Flickr

Reddish Egret by ScubaDude1960, on Flickr
ScubaDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st of May 2012 (Thu)   #18
Diamond Lil
Cream of the Crop

Well, this is not my first ever as that was back in my Kodachrome days. All of those were lost in an apartment building fire or I'd scan one. It is sad because there were some decent shots in that collection. This is the first I can find in the digital files. It is of Pheasant walking across the road out front of our home. The photo was made using a Nikon 5700 through the glass of the storm door.

Diamond Lil is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member