Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > Talk About Photography > Kids & Family Talk
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2nd of July 2012 (Mon)   #1
emmaandnate

Default Newborns and backdrops

Wow! So I finished my first professional shoot with a newborn and what worked great from me in hospital has produced disastrous results on location. I utilized their neutral wall with a similar cream blanket that had just a bit of soft texture. The results are very flat and smudged looking. Thankfully, they made outstanding B+W images. Still, I realize I need to bring my own backdrop in. And as much as I like white, I think I need black so we don't lose baby in the lightness (especially as I like light and bright images). Now I can't afford a huge set up, and it wouldn't be practical to take into someone's home anyway. Do any of you know where I could get a backdrop frame that's portable and professional looking? I've seen a few DIY's but I want to present myself to clients better than those options if I can.
emmaandnate is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member