|4th of May 2006 (Thu)||#1|
Cream of the Crop
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: London, UK
Contest #42: Around the house (CLOSED)
It's easy to forget the photographic opportunities that surround us in our every day lives. So, let's see what inspiration you can find in your own home! Thanks to CitizenSmith for the idea.
Please keep the photo to something inside your home.
Please make sure you have read and understood all the rules before submitting your photos.
Remember, everyone is welcome to join in. You don't need to be an expert or to have a fancy camera, this is all just about having fun and, through that, getting better at photography.
Just please make sure you've read all the rules before sending in your pictures.
As per usual, you may submit up to two photos for this competition.
Good luck everyone!
1) The contest will run for approximately two weeks and will end on 20th May, 2006 at 8:00AM GMT.
2) You can submit up to two pictures, and change these if you wish up to the time that the competition ends.
3) Post processing - nothing that substantially changes the original composition of the image. Click here for clarification.
4) Photos must be no larger than 800 pixels at the longest dimension and a maximum of 200k. Click here for help on this.
5) No framing of pictures, text or copyright notices. This is to ensure anonymity but please remember that copyright continues to remain within the photographer.
6) This competition is a learning experience so we ask you, where possible, to take photos espeically for the contest.
7) At the end of the competition, a separate thread will be started to seek the votes of forum members over the period of 1 week. The person with the most votes will be declared the winner.
The winner will be recorded in the Hall of Fame
Please be patient with me if it takes one or two days for me to get submissions posted.
Finally, please ensure that you have read this post fully and understand the rules prior to sending
Submitting your photo
Note: The POTN Photographer of the Year contests are entirely separate from this one, so different rules apply.
Last edited by Big_B : 5th of May 2006 (Fri) at 09:13.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Contest #49: Something Old, Something new (CLOSED)||Big_B||Competitions||10||26th of November 2006 (Sun) 21:40|
|Contest #36: Voting (CLOSED)||Big_B||Competitions||12||25th of December 2005 (Sun) 04:36|
|Contest #30: Voting! (CLOSED)||Big_B||Competitions||13||24th of September 2005 (Sat) 14:02|
|Contest #26: Voting! (CLOSED)||Big_B||Competitions||25||12th of July 2005 (Tue) 10:44|
|Contest #26: Tasty! (CLOSED)||Big_B||Competitions||26||1st of July 2005 (Fri) 01:09|