Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge
Thread started 09 May 2004 (Sunday) 18:05
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

STICKY: The Official -=Show us your ------ =- Thread

thomascanty
Bold. Pink.
Gone, but not forgotten.
38,071 posts
Joined Mar 2003
Temporarily Retired
Oct 23, 2013 05:47 |  #721

I can't imagine why you'd want to find it, but wasting three seconds of my life on Google says it's here.

My name is Lonnie, but I answer to Thomas too.
LDPhotography.netexternal link | Weekly Pioneerexternal link | Facebookexternal link
"Young at heart. Slightly older in other parts."

kevinstinks
240 posts
Joined Jun 2009
Boerne, TX
Oct 23, 2013 20:15 |  #722

thomascanty wrote in post #16392172external link
I can't imagine why you'd want to find it, but wasting three seconds of my life on Google says it's here.

Gee...thanks. :lol:

5DIII 24LII 35L 70-200LII

bugadrienne
290 posts
Joined Dec 2013
South Florida, USA
Dec 19, 2013 16:24 as a reply to thomascanty's post |  #723

Some moldy oldies of me.

One of the first shots I took with my first Canon. The Elan came with the little wireless remote. I was testing it out.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

Another one soon after. I was using that B+W film that was processed with color film chemicals.
HOSTED PHOTO

Owain ­ Shaw
Goldmember
Joined Aug 2006
Valencia, Spain.
Jan 18, 2014 06:58 |  #724

Quite a cool effect on the second one.

Took a Self-Portrait today for my social media profiles - I guess you could go as far as calling it a professional self-portrait. I wanted it to be in a theatre, but not the traditional dressing room mirror self-portrait, so I used a mug that my girlfriend got me for Christmas.

IMAGE: http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3805/12011446126_f25ea200c4_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: http://www.flickr.com/​photos/owainshaw/12011​446126/] (external link)
Autorretrato | Self-Portrait (external link) por Owain Shaw Photo (external link), en Flickr

| Photographic for the People - New website coming soon. |
| Gear | Flickr (external link) |

bugadrienne
290 posts
Joined Dec 2013
South Florida, USA
Jan 18, 2014 14:53 |  #725

Owain Shaw wrote in post #16615202 (external link)
Quite a cool effect on the second one.

Took a Self-Portrait today for my social media profiles - I guess you could go as far as calling it a professional self-portrait. I wanted it to be in a theatre, but not the traditional dressing room mirror self-portrait, so I used a mug that my girlfriend got me for Christmas.

No effect. Just an old damaged print. I lost a lot of old prints and negatives due to flooding from a hurricane. The only things that really made it were the junk photos. lol

Great expression and funny mug for a mugshot. Haha!
I like the framing and the foreground bokeh is interesting.

I finally worked up the courage to do some that are up to date. Here is one that I think is OK. I upped the contrast to make my eyes and background look black.

HOSTED PHOTO

206,180 views & 0 likes for this thread
The Official -=Show us your ------ =- Thread
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff The Lounge

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.