Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Search threadPrev/next
Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

this thread is locked
allanc
146 posts
Joined Mar 2005

Jun 26, 2006 14:21 as a reply to  @ post 1646936 |  #751

markubig wrote:
Seller: Me
Buyer: allanc
Item: 550ex flash, omnibounce, Gary Fong Lightsphere II

As smooth a transaction as can be. allan has ultra-fast communication, as well as ultra-fast payment. I would definitely recommend doing business with him.

I got the flash and it was well packed and promptly shipped. Excellent transaction and I would buy with confidence again!

Allan

40D, 20D, Sigma 10-22, Canon 50mm 1.8, Canon 17-85mm IS, Sigma 28-135, Canon 70-200 L F4, Canon 100-400 L
Canon s70 and an underwater housing, Olympus 770SW, lots of tripods, lots of flashes, and about 15 gross of flashbulbs

sponsored links
victorwwang
22 posts
Joined May 2006

Jun 26, 2006 23:56 |  #752

Seller: dsze
Buyer: Me
Item: used Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 lens

Awesome guy, quick responses. Dsze even went out of town and had his wife ship out the lense to me, what a great transaction. A+

Canon Digital Rebel XT
Tamron 28-75 f/2.8
Canon 70-200 F/4L
Canon Speedlite 430EX (Big Flip-it Attachment)
B+W 67 mm UV filter

dsze
Goldmember
2,241 posts
Joined May 2004

Jun 26, 2006 23:59 as a reply to  @ victorwwang's post |  #753

Seller: Me
Buyer: victorwwang

Sold a used lens to this guy. Payment was pretty quick, communication was flawless and transaction was quick and easy. Definitely recommend selling to victorwwang.

-daniel
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
-Gear List-

Spoonford
308 posts
Joined Jul 2005

Jun 27, 2006 05:02 as a reply to  @ dsze's post |  #754

Seller:Kerso
Buyer:Me

Item: Canon EF17-40L

Emailed Ian (kerso) direct who gave me a great deal on this lens and delivered in good time. Highly reccomended to those in the UK!

Canon EOS 5D + Grip | Canon EOS 20D + Grip | Sigma EF 24-70mm f/2.8 EX DG | Canon EF 17-40mm f/4 L | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II | Canon EF 70-200 f/4 L | Peleng 8mm f3.5 Fisheye
Portfolio:jamesdebenham.com (external link) | Flickr (external link)| MySpace:Jaymzdee (external link)

shahjee
120 posts
Gallery: 4 photos
Joined Jan 2005

Jun 28, 2006 01:13 as a reply to  @ post 196620 |  #755

I bougth a Manfrotto 728B digi Tripod from mrclark321. Received this tripod, last evening. Which was in excellent shape as described and also it was packed very well. Thanks for a worry free deal. Excellent Seller.

Canon 1D Mark III, 50D
Canon 100 mm 2.8L Macro, Canon 17-40 F4, Canon EF 100-400 F4.5-5.6, Canon 50mm f1.8 II ,
Speedlite 580II Speedlite
Manfrotto 190 XB Tripod

mdaddyrabbit
Goldmember
1,699 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Mar 2005

Jun 28, 2006 19:46 |  #756

ddjchemist sold me a BG-E2 Canon grip received it today and it looked new, it was in perfect condition. He shipped Monday and I received it this morning, super fast! TOP NOTCH SERVICE

Website (external link)

CANON

Travis ­ F
Goldmember
1,180 posts
Joined Nov 2005

Jun 28, 2006 20:10 as a reply to  @ mdaddyrabbit's post |  #757

KansasMom:

She bought a 300D from me today and was very fast with payment. Not a bad thing to say about this transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to sell to her again.

Travis

ddjchemist
621 posts
Joined Mar 2006

Jun 28, 2006 20:43 |  #758

mdaddyrabbit paid my battery grip through PayPal within minutes from the moment we set the price.
Great Buyer..Thanks

DDJ

MegaHurtz
309 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Jun 28, 2006 20:50 |  #759

flyb0y - positive
Bought a Canon 75-300 lens off of him, sent the lens very quickly, and responded to my PM's promptly. Came excellently packaged, and in great shape.

Canon

20D | BG-E2 | 17-40 F4L | 70-200 F2.8L | 50 F1.8 | 580EX | 21 gigs of CF

flyb0y
331 posts
Joined Feb 2006

Jun 28, 2006 21:10 |  #760

megahurtz - positive
Fast payment and great communication. Wouldnt think twice about selling to again. You dont need a 28-105 do ya. ;)

rklepper
Dignity-Esteem-Compassion
8,994 posts
Joined Dec 2003
Location: No longer living at the center of the known universe, moved just slightly to the right. Iowa, USA.

Jun 29, 2006 07:28 |  #761

I just sold my Canon 1.4X TC to David de la Llata. Everything went without a hitch. Great to do business with. Thanks David.

Doc Klepper in the USA
I
am a photorealist, I like my photos with a touch of what was actually there.
Polite C&C always welcome, Thanks. Gear List

RianFlynn
Goldmember
1,134 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Jun 29, 2006 14:14 |  #762
bannedPermanent ban

justbrowsing sold me a 50mm 1.8 and it arrived quickly and as I expected it to be. This lens is a great little find. :)

Rian

MY WEBSITE!!!! (external link)

thebrewer
786 posts
Joined Jul 2005

Jun 29, 2006 16:27 |  #763

Bought an ST-E2 from Ben Chen (Ben C) and sold him a few Monte Zucker videos. Great buyer and seller, excellent communication.

sqjaw
273 posts
Joined Jan 2006

Jun 29, 2006 20:58 |  #764

Made purchase from Pallidum here on the P-O-T-N forum it was a smooth transaction
I thank him being such a straight person:
Sqjaw

Sqjaw
EOS 10D- Sigma 28-70mmF-2.8-4/ other lens Dynatran tripod-gitzo-G1276-M
lowepro rover AW
http://www.lauren-macintosh.com (external link)

RianFlynn
Goldmember
1,134 posts
Joined Jun 2006

Jun 30, 2006 13:04 |  #765
bannedPermanent ban

I just received my 16-35 2.8L from Ronald S. Jr. today. It actually got here in two days. I will do business with him any day of the week. This man went above and beyond our agreement and including an extra battery. The lens was exactly as described... pristine.

Thanks Ronald S. Jr!

Rian Flynn

MY WEBSITE!!!! (external link)

sponsored links

Marketplace feedback thread is closed.
Marketplace feedback is now given directly in marketplace threads. Go to the thread you want to give feedback for, and click
GIVE MARKETPLACE FEEDBACK
there. Giving feedback for your own threads: do the same thing (start a feedback in your respective thread), you'll get to choose the target member in the feedback form.
3,645,242 views & 99 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.