Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch
Thread started 29 Mar 2004 (Monday) 12:08
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

STICKY: ---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---

karusel
Goldmember
1,452 posts
Joined Nov 2003
Mar 29, 2004 12:08 |  #1

Noysboy sold me a 10D with BiG ED3. His PM responses were almost instant, the package was delivered very fast, it was nicely packed, the camera works like a charm. It was a pleasure to do business with him, would do it anytime again! A+++++++++++++ seller. 8) 8)

Moderators, please make this thread sticky, so all positive feedback finds its place here.

5D and holy trinity of primes. Now the 90mm TS-E TS-E fly bit me. I hate these forums.

sponsored links
CyberDyneSystems
Admin (type T-2000)
47,623 posts
Gallery: 78 photos
Joined Apr 2003
Rhode Island USA
Mar 29, 2004 20:06 |  #2

Praise for CharlesU !!! :)

I received my 1D today in excellent condition,. just as described.

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthre​ad.php?t=27910

Charles is not only a great photographer, but apperently a great guy and a true pleasure to do business with.

I must say the Camera intimidates me on many levels... not only is it far more complex than a 10D.. but it has seen more attractive women in intimate situations in the last few years than I have in a lifetime :shock: :wink:

Thanks Charles

GEAR LIST
CDS' HOT LINKS
Jake Hegnauer Photography (external link)

Tom ­ W
Canon Fanosapien
12,743 posts
Joined Feb 2003
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Mar 29, 2004 20:36 |  #3

Here's a double praise - first to you, CDS. The 70-200 Sigma was an invaluable addition to my collection, at a time that I really needed it.

And to you, Ian, its almost as though you read my mind. The TC was just what I needed.

Both lenses are in excellent condition and are providing excellent results. Both sellers shipped the products promptly, and well packaged.

Tom
5D III, 70D, & various lenses

richpix
110 posts
Joined Mar 2004
On the road, somewhere in the USA.
Apr 05, 2004 15:14 |  #4

Kudos to S45_fornow... for a fine transaction. Lens arrived well packaged and as advertised.

http://richmason.comexternal link

Bruce ­ Hamilton
Goldmember
1,404 posts
Joined Feb 2004
USA
Apr 07, 2004 10:31 |  #5

Thumbs up for Vaio... The EF 24mm f2.8 arrived well packaged and in perfect condition.

charlesu
Goldmember
Joined Jan 2003
Somewhere south
Apr 10, 2004 16:49 |  #6

Thanks for the kind words!

CyberDyneSystems wrote:
Praise for CharlesU !!! :)

I received my 1D today in excellent condition,. just as described.

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/showthre​ad.php?t=27910

Charles is not only a great photographer, but apperently a great guy and a true pleasure to do business with.

I must say the Camera intimidates me on many levels... not only is it far more complex than a 10D.. but it has seen more attractive women in intimate situations in the last few years than I have in a lifetime :shock: :wink:

Thanks Charles

You're quite welcome for the camera. I miss it already as I am waiting (still) for the Mk II. I am also selling my D60 so am really getting low on cameras but should be ok when the new one comes in.

I hope that you enjoy that camera every bit as much as I did and with regard to the pretty girls, it did a great job but I bet it will do an excellent job for you, no matter what you shoot with it. Have fun and let's see some images!!

Charles

Thanks for stopping in and having a look.
Prints of my work are available for purchase. Please contact me offline or thru PM if you are interested.

Belmondo
Cream of the Crop
42,735 posts
Joined Jul 2003
Apr 10, 2004 19:44 |  #7

I just bought a 16-35L lens from Samy's in Pasadena. The price-matched another regional store's price, and the sales person was very knowledgeable and honest.

They're having their next 'no sales tax' sale on Mother's Day. They do this a couple times each year, and it gives us locals a chance to buy something without sales tax or having to pay freight from the east coast.

I'm not short. I'm concentrated awesome!

charlesu
Goldmember
Joined Jan 2003
Somewhere south
Apr 13, 2004 20:28 |  #8

Praise for Visch

Vic sent me prompt payment for my D60. I shipped it out this afternoon via UPS 2 day. He should have it on Thursday.

Thanks for the deal, Vic!! I hope you will enjoy the camera quite a bit!

Charles

Thanks for stopping in and having a look.
Prints of my work are available for purchase. Please contact me offline or thru PM if you are interested.

jgbryan021900
70 posts
Joined Apr 2003
Apr 15, 2004 20:18 |  #9

Praise for Greg M

Greg sold me a D60 and it was in better shape than descibed. Very honest seller. Always willing to help.

hickory
406 posts
Joined Oct 2003
Western Pa.
Apr 21, 2004 12:14 |  #10

S45_fornow

Let me add my praise for S45_fornow, he is an honest man. Thumbs up!
A70 is as described and packaging was A-1

Thanks!

tom

1Ds MK III, 5D MK II, 50 f1.4, 24-105 IS L, 70-200 IS L, Nikon 14-24 G
tomdarbyphotography.co​m

rick ­ barclay
733 posts
Joined Jan 2004
Apr 22, 2004 15:30 |  #11

My new 100-400mm IS USM arrived today! Yay!!!

It's beautiful (to my untrained eye).

My purchase from Mr. Suman Layek went without a hitch. We were in
constant email contact with one another throughout the whole deal.
Some of you might have heard of him by way of fredmiranda.com, which
is where the transaction took place. I'm posting this in the off chance
he might post here, and I know some CDPF members do also frequent
fm forums (blasphemy, I know!).

You are cordially invited...external link

Laziferous
Goldmember
1,570 posts
Joined Jun 2003
Baltimore, MD
Apr 22, 2004 18:12 |  #12

High praise for msvadi. Just received my graduated ND filter I bought from him on eBay. Pristine condition. I'd do business again anytime with him.

Thanks a lot Vadim!!!

blah something clever blah blahdie blah.....

Laziferous
Goldmember
1,570 posts
Joined Jun 2003
Baltimore, MD
Apr 27, 2004 18:59 |  #13

A very big thanks to Belmondo. I received my 10D, and lenses today. Everything was packed very carefully, and in perfect condition. I can honestly say, I've never had a smoother transaction when buying from someone online. He provided tracking numbers, and kept me up to date the whole time. I can't say enough good things about him.

Thanks so much Tom! You are the man!!!

blah something clever blah blahdie blah.....

NikeMikey
73 posts
Joined Apr 2004
May 01, 2004 16:54 |  #14
banned

Praise for Boosting1Bar

My Phoenix 0.25X Super Fish Eye Lens was shipped the day I sent him the money, and it arrived well packaged and in excellent condition

htbyron
73 posts
Joined Mar 2004
Arlington, VA (USA)
May 02, 2004 23:34 |  #15

scottgee1

Kudos to Scott (scottgee1). I was looking for an entry level tele zoom to play around with before spending real money & came across a post he made:
http://photography-on-the.net ...p?t=27042&highlight​=70210

As you can see, he did not try to oversell the lens. Upon receipt, I can say he described it very fairly & it is in somewhat better condition than I expected. Also, he priced it very fairly & was generous about shipping & terms. The lens arrived safely, having been carefully packaged and shipped as promised (quickly).

Scott promptly & kindly responded to email inquiries & was helpful throughout. I hope I have another chance to do business with him.

Tom

sponsored links

3,252,283 views & 89 likes for this thread
---=MARKETPLACE: Positive feedback=---
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Market Watch

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.