Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: Want to Buy
Thread started 12 Oct 2015 (Monday) 02:24
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Canon 5D Mark III - Cheap with High Actuations-

kurmisosh
151 posts
Joined Oct 2011
San Francisco
Oct 12, 2015 02:24 |  #1

I am looking to purchase a well used Canon 5D Mark III. External condition or actuation doesn't matter. The cheaper the better:-D. I don't care about original box or accessories.
Send me your asking price (including shipping), actuation count, and brief description of the condition. I might be interested in a body with some mechanical issues too.
Please don't email me with offers about your mint 5D unles you are willing to sell it cheap.

Nismode
Goldmember
1,609 posts
Joined Apr 2010
NYC
Oct 26, 2015 01:24 |  #2

How cheap is cheap? I have my 5D3 w/around 60k shutter that I'm looking to get rid of. No issues, works perfect mechanically. Some rubbing on the corners but otherwise in good physical condition (no worn/peeling rubber, etc). I'd like to get $1800 for it, and I'll include 3 batteries and a 32GB CF card. Located in NYC.

flickr (external link)|ModelMayhem (external link)|Instagram (external link)
6D|80D|EOS M5|Mavic Pro
EF-M 22 f/2|EF-M 15-45 IS|Rokinon 12 f/2 (EF-M)|Rokinon 50 f/1.2 (EF-M)
Σ18-35 f/1.8 Art|17-40 f/4L|50 f/1.8 STM|Σ85|100L
Godox AD-600|Godox AD-200|V860 II (x2)|TT350c
Everything's for sale for the right price ;)

Staszek
Goldmember
3,594 posts
Joined Mar 2010
San Jose, CA
Oct 31, 2015 14:08 |  #3

Nismode wrote in post #17760394 (external link)
How cheap is cheap? I have my 5D3 w/around 60k shutter that I'm looking to get rid of. No issues, works perfect mechanically. Some rubbing on the corners but otherwise in good physical condition (no worn/peeling rubber, etc). I'd like to get $1800 for it, and I'll include 3 batteries and a 32GB CF card. Located in NYC.

Dang, thats a good price and not used at all. My 5D3's are pushing 200k each.

SOSKIphotoexternal link | Blogexternal link | Facebookexternal link| Instagramexternal link
5D3's | EF 24L II | EF 35L | EF 50L | EF 100L Macro | EF 135L | EF 70-200L II | EF 300 f/2.8 IS | 600EX-RT's | Quadras

REPLYING DENIED: BOUGHT / CLOSED
528 views & 0 likes for this thread
Canon 5D Mark III - Cheap with High Actuations-
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: Want to Buy

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.