Looking to get into some underwater photography this year and see where it can go since I live in San Diego. Right now I dont want to get a hard housing since its a bit much, so looking at these two. I like and dislike somethings about each but would love to hear full thoughts from those who own them.
- Fits a great range of cameras and longer lens like the 300mm F4 so I can do surf from in the water.
- Dome Port Upgrade, If I like shooting I can upgrade to a dome port down the line
- packs up really tight in the bag
- Small and Lightweight
- Has a good warrenty
- Some of the bags can go to 150ft
- It looks like the bag wont take longer lens
- Looks easyer to shoot sense you can see the buttons
- Non changeable glass, outex you just buy a new one
Im just wandering what is best bet for shooting in 15-20 ft of water. Shooting 1D Mark IV and the 16-35 F4 Lens but might want to go use a 135 L or 70-200 down the road to mix it up.