Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale
Thread started 27 Jan 2016 (Wednesday) 23:32
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

FS CONUS: Canon 200mm f/2.0L Lens PRICE DROP

mritchy
Goldmember
2,088 posts
Joined Mar 2009
Dallas
Jan 27, 2016 23:32 |  #1

This is it, folks. The sexiest, most spectacular lens this side of the equator. You want your portraits to *POP*? Try shooting them 200mm at f/2. You want bokeh so creamy that you'll never be able to shoot with another lens again? Try shooting 200mm at f/2. Tack sharp, this lens is not for the faint of heart. This is YOUR chance to pick up THE lens of the decade.

I'm the 2nd owner, purchased from a fine skallywag on the fredmiranda forum. Lens body condition is 9.5/10 (just a couple faint scuffs where the lens hood attaches to the lens (duh, it's a massive hood), and glass is 10/10. This lens comes with cap, hood, leather hood pouch and case. Case is missing keys, but you could still toss it from the top of a roof without the sucker opening (please don't try that at home). Needless to say, I have to let this fine piece of Canon perfection go.

I purchased it last year for tax reasons and the time has come for me to rid of it. It was used on maybe 3 portrait sessions while it was in my possession (one maternity and 2 nature shoots). I'm primarily a wedding and real estate photography, for which this lens is not particularly well suited.

Price: $4500. Price includes insured shipping inside the continental US and regular PayPal. I'm located in Dallas, Texas and am more than willing to set up a time to check it out in-person.

Feedback: I have plenty of good feedback on the forum dating back to 2009 as well as "mritchy1146" on eBay.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

Mr. Itchy
14L II, 17L TS-E, 35L, 24-70L II, 45 TS-E, 90 Macro, 50L, 85 1.8, 70-200L II, 200 f/2L

1Dx, 5D III, 6D
Weddings-Real Estateexternal link

scobols
Goldmember
Joined Dec 2006
Waconia, MN
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by scobols.
Feb 15, 2016 06:39 |  #2

Do you have the date code and any photos of the glass?

PM Sent

Thank you,
Scott

www.scottbolster.comexternal link
facebookexternal link

Myduc1098
Joined Jun 2011
Bay Area, CA
Mar 08, 2016 23:10 |  #3

Is it still available? Date code?

Nikon Df - 50mm f1.8G Special Edition - 14-24mm f2.8G - 85mm f1.4G - 300mm f2.8G VR II
Feedback

REPLYING DENIED: You need 30 posts AND 30 days of membership
888 views & 0 likes for this thread
FS CONUS: Canon 200mm f/2.0L Lens PRICE DROP
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.