Canon Digital Photography Forums  

Go Back   Canon Digital Photography Forums > 'Sharing Knowhow' section > The Business of Photography
Register Rules FAQ Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2nd of August 2006 (Wed)   #1
dpurslow

Default new website design

Hi there boys and girls,

I dont know if this is the right section, but guess it is.

I am in the process of updating my personal website.

I have 2 main sites currently.

www.epsphoto.co.uk <----- my bread and butter work - event photography etc.

www.davidpurslow.com <------ my personal website / self promo etc.

Its funny, when I used to concentrate on shooting models/makeovers/portraits etc, I had to work very hard at getting the business.

Since I have stopped that and mainly have been working on the EPS side of things, the DPP side has gone wild. I am getting requests from all over for baby portraits, mild glamour stuff etc.

What I have decided to do is quickly makeover my DPP website to concentrate on 3 aspects of portraits that I used to make good money at and that seem to be in demand at present.

I am going for a very simple design,

What do you think ?

David Purslow
07799 666808
Birmingham Wedding Photographer
dpurslow is offline   Reply With Quote
This ad block will go away when you log in as member