Currently, have the original M with the 22mm prime lens. Bought it a few years ago when there was a fire sale for $200 I believe. Didn't use it for a while but decided to bust it out the other day.
Love the 22mm. Also have the EF adapter and have been using my 85L and 135L on it. Although the weight distribution is off, which was expected, love the image quality.
Now that I'm using the original M, was debating to get the m2. Was gonna jump to the m3 but leaning towards a no on that because:
1) Don't feel like buying new batteries
2) According to reviews, form factor is slightly larger than the m2
3) I'd rather wait and see about the supposed new EOS-M body than jump to the m3
Question is, should I wait to get the m2 until this new body is announced? How much do you think m2 prices will decrease? Does my logic make sense? lol
Lastly, I know the place to buy the body will be on Ebay. Any suggestions on sellers and approximate price range for a new body?