Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale
Thread started 08 Sep 2016 (Thursday) 09:00
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Fuji X-Pro1 FS Conus

pman67
Joined Nov 2006
Indiana
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by pman67.
Sep 08, 2016 09:00 |  #1

Selling my X-Pro1 that I bought used 2 years ago. It has been used very lightly so it is still in great cosmetic condition. It does have some kind of flaw with the screen that I have tried to show in the pictures. It is easily visible when the screen is off, but very hard to see when it's in use.

Pricing accordingly for the screen, so please don't low ball. Price is via PayPal and the fee and shipping is included in the price.

It comes with the camera, an unused strap, a Watson brand battery, original charger, and the ergonomics kit consisting of a thumb grip and a hand grip (does not take batteries). It also includes the box, manuals and a shutter button.

Asking $150 shipped to Conus. Please pm for fastest response.

Edit: first time posting to sell in a while and I see that it won't let me add more pictures. I'll try to add them to my profile.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO

-Phil

CameraMan
Cream of the Crop
12,997 posts
Gallery: 24 photos
Joined Dec 2010
In The Sticks
Sep 08, 2016 09:06 |  #2

Interested. I'll get back to you with a pm soon.

Photographer (external link) | The Toys! | Facebook (external link) | Video (external link) | Flickr (external link)
Shampoo sounds like an unfortunate name for a hair product.
You're a ghost driving a meat-coated skeleton made from stardust, riding a rock, hurtling through space. Fear Nothing!

pman67
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Nov 2006
Indiana
Sep 08, 2016 09:24 as a reply to CameraMan's post |  #3

I'm trying to load more pics to my gallery, but can't figure out how. Can you only do that from a post? Here's a couple more since you asked ߘ

HOSTED PHOTO

HOSTED PHOTO

-Phil

REPLYING DENIED: SOLD / CLOSED
1,369 views & 0 likes for this thread
Fuji X-Pro1 FS Conus
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.