Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Pets
Thread started 25 Jun 2012 (Monday) 18:23
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Post your CAT pictures here! (2)

stevea001
22 posts
Joined Aug 2012
Wakefield UK
Oct 12, 2016 03:55 |  #7246

My daughters new cats

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

HOSTED PHOTO

sponsored links
digirebelva
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2008
Appomattox, Virginia
Oct 12, 2016 08:04 |  #7247

I can almost get it....!

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8415/29647062464_fab94b8208_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/MaNW​Mo] (external link)Up Up and Still Here (external link) by Tim Wilson (external link), on Flickr

EOS 6d, 7d, 50d, Tokina 11-16, Tokina 16-28, Sigma 70-200mm F/2.8, Sigma 17-50 F/2.8, Canon 24-70mm F/2.8L, Canon 70-200 F/2.8L, Mixed Speedlites and other stuff.

When it ceases to be fun, it will be time to walk away
Websiteexternal link | Fine Art Americaexternal link

aheartlikemine
27 posts
Joined Apr 2013
Oct 15, 2016 10:02 |  #7248

Our cat spook

HOSTED PHOTO

Canon Rebel T5

AnnieMacD
Oops, me again
Joined Aug 2012
Applecross, Scotland
Oct 15, 2016 12:39 |  #7249

A cat I came across on my travels. It was tame and quite the poser. Very colour co-ordinated!

IMAGE: https://c5.staticflickr.com/9/8592/30042657940_e44a1006fb_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/MLLt​x3] (external link)All Matching (external link) by Annie MacDonald (external link), on Flickr

flickrexternal link

Steve ­ M
Joined Mar 2005
Florida
Oct 15, 2016 15:45 as a reply to post 18153891 |  #7250

RIP Fergus..you will be in good company

Embrace those who seek the truth; run from those who claim to have found it.

windpig
Chopped liver
14,552 posts
Gallery: 5 photos
Joined Dec 2008
Just South of Ballard
Oct 15, 2016 16:16 |  #7251

Steve M wrote in post #18157741 (external link)
RIP Fergus..you will be in good company

Yes he will.

Would you like to buy a vowel?
Go ahead, spin the wheel.
flickr (external link)
I'm accross the canal just south of Ballard, the town Seattle usurped in 1907.

windpig
Chopped liver
14,552 posts
Joined Dec 2008
Just South of Ballard
Oct 15, 2016 17:20 |  #7252

This is Elroy, about 3 years old. He adopted us a couple of years ago. He was following a group of raccoons that were feeding on our back porch. He was very standoffish for the first year, then started letting my wife and I pet and hold him. He's strictly an outdoor kitty, but we decided to bring him inside into my office because of a major wind storm due to hit this PM in the Seattle area (winds 30 - 60 mph). He was going to get a vet visit this morning, but we decided the vet and bad storm would totally freak him out. Vet in a couple of weeks though. We want to be able to allow him inside in bad weather. We have other strictly indoor cats.

HOSTED PHOTO

flickr (external link)

AnnieMacD
Oops, me again
Joined Aug 2012
Applecross, Scotland
Oct 15, 2016 17:52 |  #7253

windpig wrote in post #18157792 (external link)
This is Elroy, about 3 years old. He adopted us a couple of years ago. He was following a group of raccoons that were feeding on our back porch. He was very standoffish for the first year, then started letting my wife and I pet and hold him. He's strictly an outdoor kitty, but we decided to bring him inside into my office because of a major wind storm due to hit this PM in the Seattle area (winds 30 - 60 mph). He was going to get a vet visit this morning, but we decided the vet and bad storm would totally freak him out. Vet in a couple of weeks though. We want to be able to allow him inside in bad weather. We have other strictly indoor cats.

thumbnailHosted photo: posted by windpig in
./showthread.php?p=181​57792&i=i20657981
forum: Pets

I adopted an outdoor kitty and I think it took about two years before he would sleep in the house. It was a very gradual process just making incremental changes on a weekly or monthly basis. Now he's 19 years old and will hardly go out. Spoiled as can be!

flickrexternal link

windpig
Chopped liver
14,552 posts
Joined Dec 2008
Just South of Ballard
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by windpig.
Oct 15, 2016 18:00 |  #7254

:-) 19, that's fantastic!

flickr (external link)

jay125
Monkey Shoulder
Joined Dec 2010
Oct 15, 2016 19:43 |  #7255

Charlie's hair is growing back in after his summer shave.

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/9/8414/30232865312_35c4bc3e31_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/N4zk​yu] (external link)Sea of Charlie (external link) by jkehoe125 (external link), on Flickr

gear
feedback

500px.com (external link)

misty66
Goldmember
3,801 posts
Joined Jul 2007
Netherlands
Oct 16, 2016 03:35 |  #7256

My girls are indoor cats as well, but they do love to go outside. But only in there new cage I would freak out if there were out and about...

IMAGE: https://c8.staticflickr.com/6/5582/30269528351_b89c11f174_o.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/N7Pf​cR] (external link)I have to be in a good shape.. (external link)

IMAGE: https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8409/30058863550_cb7bae2573_o.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/MNcw​U7] (external link)(c) Jalomist Photography-8356 (external link)

Please call me Sandra
flickr (external link)
My girls (external link)

Steve ­ M
Joined Mar 2005
Florida
Oct 16, 2016 11:35 as a reply to misty66's post |  #7257

Sandra: Great pictures, and I really like the cage! Is that DIY or a commercial one? If DIY maybe you can post some pics of its construction; if commercial maybe a link or two to who sells them.

We have a large screened in back patio, so its a ready-made cage with the only problem being that they have made some small cuts in the screens while hunting lizards. But who cares??

Embrace those who seek the truth; run from those who claim to have found it.

misty66
Goldmember
3,801 posts
Joined Jul 2007
Netherlands
Oct 16, 2016 14:03 |  #7258

Steve M wrote in post #18158331 (external link)
Sandra: Great pictures, and I really like the cage! Is that DIY or a commercial one? If DIY maybe you can post some pics of its construction; if commercial maybe a link or two to who sells them.

We have a large screened in back patio, so its a ready-made cage with the only problem being that they have made some small cuts in the screens while hunting lizards. But who cares??

Thanks Steve, it is a commercial one, I could give you a link but it is in Dutch... It is a simple construction it has 6 panels of the same size and then the top. One has a door in it.
You can put screws in to hold everything in place, but as I live in a rental home I used cable ties... around 185 of them and it is stable.
The shelves I bought from a company who makes them especially for cats and cats cages. So far the girls are happy with the cage and me to so they can go outside and yet not run away.

Please call me Sandra
flickr (external link)
My girls (external link)

lavanut
Goldmember
Joined Sep 2007
Duluth, GA
Oct 16, 2016 19:55 as a reply to Steve M's post |  #7259

Sandra, I like your kitty enclosure too. If your cats are like mine, they love going out in their "Kitty Cage".

Steve, I also have a screened in back porch, but I built an enclosure for the cats that attaches to the porch do they can either goon the porch or go on out to the enclosure via the "cat walk" between the porch & kitty cage. Mine's basically made from 2x4s and chicken wire. I built it in sections in the garage and then took it out back and assembled it together. I also used pressure treated dog eared fencing for the flooring and part of the roof. I covered most all the surfaces with outdoor carpeting. I'll try to dig up some photos I know I have if you want, but here's a short video overview (external link) of it I made for a friend about a month ago.

I may be fascinated with volcanoes, but the name's Lisa.
My new website (external link) | ThePhotoHopper on Facebook (external link) | Instagram (external link) | Macrohopper on Instagram (nothing but macros) (external link) |
My Weather Station (external link)

Benitoite
Goldmember
Joined Jan 2015
Morgan Hill, CA
Oct 16, 2016 20:11 |  #7260

Nifty Cat

HOSTED PHOTO
HOSTED PHOTO

sponsored links

1,088,802 views & 16405 likes for this thread
Post your CAT pictures here! (2)
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Pets

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.