Digital Camera Speed Challenge #437 - Interiors
Show me some cool interiors. Inside a room. Inside a castle. Inside your car. Whatever, as long as it's an interior shot. The subject of the shot should be the interior space. Not a shot of a dog in a warehouse or something.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end at 6PM Central Time on Sunday, Nov. 6, 2016
The winner will be announced at some point shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE but feel free to make comments in this thread after a winner has been declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
1. Hye5 - I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a more unique perspective. Truly mind-warping. If it weren’t for the clock, it would have taken me forever to figure out which way was up.
2. OldCrow - great shot of a beautiful church interior. That’s impressive detail for a P&S. I might have to look into buying one like it.
3. teekay - Love the street car. Is that a regular commuter bus or a tour bus?
Thanks to all who submitted an image. Some pretty interesting takes on interiors.
Forgotitagain - I remember hanger shots like that, except in my day they were Cobras instead of Apaches.
All yours, Hye5.
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.