Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Sony Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Sony Accessories
Thread started 11 Dec 2014 (Thursday) 10:45
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Wireless Flash Options

ufoeagle
Joined Jan 2009
May 24, 2016 12:31 as a reply to post 18017569 |  #16

I just received a X1t for sony, It works with my RL600 if I put the flashpoint transmitter on top in the flash shoe for HSS. Doesn't control the light but does support HSS.

Gary
Gear:Sony A7II x2, Sony FE 55mm f1.8, Sony 85/1.4ZA, Minolta AF 80-200mm f2.8 APO HS G, Minolta AF 100mm f2.8 macro, Sigma 35/1.4 Art (Sony A mount), Nikkor 105mm f2.5 Ai, Flashpoint XPLOR600 TTL, Godox AD600BM, Flashpoint Rovelight RL600, RL600B,(3) Phottix Mitros+ for Sony

jay25
Joined Sep 2010
Lawrenceville Ga
Dec 05, 2016 07:58 |  #17

I just grabbed the triggers I used on my Canon. Slowly mounted on my Sony camera. They trigger the flash. I use only manual. 2 pins stick out the back!! Flashpoint 360 and rovelight, we hss controller and without.

8,226 views & 4 likes for this thread
Wireless Flash Options
FORUMS Sony Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Sony Accessories

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.