Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk 
Thread started 06 Dec 2016 (Tuesday) 20:46
Search threadPrev/next

Stop playing cyber cops in here.

2,047 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Dec 2010
Dec 22, 2016 16:47 |  #16

Eric, like all of us here you are entitled to your opinion but flatly stating it without backup will not likely gain you many converts to your way of thinking.

Using your logic, if you don't like how someone commented then don't start a thread about it. Rather PM a mod or mark the post as offensive.

Anyway, best wishes for a wonderful Christmas.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

a mere speck
6,479 posts
Gallery: 57 photos
Joined May 2011
Dec 22, 2016 19:35 |  #17

My New Year's resolution is to learn to be more easily offended in 2017. I need to shed my apathy and give a _ _ _ _ about things that don't matter to me now.

And while I'm at it, I'd like to apologize in advance to anyone I offend on POTN during the coming year. Thank you for your forgiveness.

Kim (the male variety) Canon 1D IV | 6Dc | 16-35 f/4 IS | 24-105 f/4 IS |100L IS macro | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II | 100-400Lii | 50 f/1.8 STM | Canon 1.4X III
RRS tripod and monopod | 580EXII | Cinch 1 & Loop 3 Special Edition | Editing Encouraged

2,779 posts
Gallery: 84 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Mar 2010
Dec 22, 2016 19:46 |  #18

I have too many hobbies to be good at any of them.
Flickr (external link)

5,187 views & 10 likes for this thread
Stop playing cyber cops in here.
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk 
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.