Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras
Thread started 02 Jan 2017 (Monday) 15:00
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

POTN G-Series Speed Challenge # 619: Vehicles

Trumper
736 posts
Joined May 2003
Jan 10, 2017 08:30 |  #16

Well done everyone.I had an idea for a photo but the weather gave way and i had to look for something taken a while ago.
Oh TeeKay ,i really hope they can do something for you ,take care and here's hoping for some good news soon.

sponsored links
JimAskew
20% discount at IHOP
Joined Aug 2005
Springfield, VA
Jan 10, 2017 10:10 |  #17

teekay wrote in post #18239559 (external link)
Still following the challenges but sadly unable to compete. Due to suddenly worse hand problems (carpal tunnel) I'm currently unable to hold a camera, operate controls and buttons etc. and am missing photography more than you can imagine or that I ever imagined. Had op on one hand and slated for another soon but am not optimistic.:-(

Can type with one numb finger and still follow POTN, though, and glad to see the G-series challenges rolling along over Xmas. Belated Happy New Year to you all!:-)

teekay, hoping you can recover from this and get back to shooting soonest!

Jim -- I keep the G5X in the Glove Box just in case!
7D, G5X, 10-22MM EF-S, 17-55MM f/2.8 EF-S IS, 24-105MM f/4 EF L

Maureen ­ Souza
Ms. MODERATOR     Something Spectacular!
32,650 posts
Gallery: 5 photos
Joined Feb 2005
Central California
Jan 10, 2017 22:52 as a reply to post 18239559 |  #18

That is sad news, Teekay! I hope things turn around for you.....I miss your posts!!!!

Life is hard...but I just take it one photograph at a time.

5DMK4
5DIII
Canon Lenses: 50/1.4, 85/1.2 135/2.0, 300/f4, 24-70/2.8 both I & II

M_Six
THREAD ­ STARTER
Cream of the Crop
6,604 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Dec 2010
East Central IL
Jan 10, 2017 22:55 |  #19

Maureen Souza wrote in post #18240644 (external link)
That is sad news, Teekay! I hope things turn around for you.....I miss your posts!!!!

This. Hope things get better, Teekay.

Mark J.
Gear

Spoco57
Joined Mar 2013
Allegany County, NY
Post has been edited 11 months ago by Spoco57.
Jan 13, 2017 07:17 |  #20

Thinking about you, Teekay! Best wishes for a great result and excellent recovery on the slated hand op.

Steve

Tom ­ Reichner
"I am a little creepy"
Joined Dec 2008
Omak, in north-central Washington state, USA
Post has been edited 10 months ago by Tom Reichner.
Jan 29, 2017 23:54 |  #21

teekay wrote in post #18239559 (external link)
Still following the challenges but sadly unable to compete. Due to suddenly worse hand problems (carpal tunnel) I'm currently unable to hold a camera, operate controls and buttons etc. and am missing photography more than you can imagine or that I ever imagined. Had op on one hand and slated for another soon but am not optimistic.:-(

Can type with one numb finger and still follow POTN, though, and glad to see the G-series challenges rolling along over Xmas. Belated Happy New Year to you all!:-)

Oh, how sad! I really loved it when you posted all the time, and I miss your many contributions to this forum. POTN just isn't as enjoyable without you!

I do hope that your upcoming carpel tunnel surgery is successful. Several friends have had that surgery, and to a man (and woman), after recovery and rehab they all say that their hands and wrists feel "better than new"! So hopefully you will be all fixed up in perfect shape after the operation, and be able to do all of the things you used to do.

Just wondering.............​are you still able to post and share photos here on POTN? I mean, it would be really nice to see you posting images here, even if they aren't ones that you have taken recently. Just because you can't take photos now doesn't mean that we wouldn't like to see all of the stuff you've shot over the years when your hands were strong. I love to see old stuff! In fact, most of the images I share here are ones that I took several years ago.

"Your" and "you're" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"They're", "their", and "there" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"Fare" and "fair" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one. The proper expression is "peace of mind", NOT "piece of mind".

sponsored links

4,857 views & 5 likes for this thread
POTN G-Series Speed Challenge # 619: Vehicles
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.