I hope that I'm not repeating any recent challenge themes, but here goes...
We frequently convey a sense of motion through the use of blur - whether by showing a blurred subject or a subject in focus with a blurred background (panning)... show us your most effective use of blur to convey the sense of motion.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Wednesday, Jan 11, 2017 at 8 PM PST. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter.
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.
Wow, this was a tough challenge to call, but here goes...
#2/#3 - I have to call these two a tie: Benitoite & Tom Reichner
All of the remaining entries deserve honorable mention! Well done everyone!