Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras
Thread started 06 Jan 2013 (Sunday) 14:29
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

STICKY: Fuji Users Unite - Post your comments, questions and images here

PLLphotography
with the TF
4,735 posts
Joined Apr 2009
VA
Feb 01, 2017 12:58 |  #4156

As far as being dead, this does seem to be a mostly Canon and Nikon forum. I spend a good bit of time over at the Fuji X Forum (http://www.fujix-forum.com/ (external link))

I think the thing a lot of people want with Fuji is HSS or TTL capabilities. Fuji lacks in that respect.

However, ever since I've been into off-camera lighting, I've always used manual flashes. My current setup is a Streaklight 360, a Flashpoint Zoom Li-On, a Cheetah V85- (essentially the same as the flashpoint zoom li-on), as well as a couple of old Yongnuo YN-560 (first gen) flashes. My go to are the top 3, and the yongnuo are for backup. I love that I can control power settings for the streaklight and other 2 flashes from camera. I haven't felt limited yet in the way I shoot, so the yearnings for HSS and TTL haven't affected me.

Phillip - pllphotography.com (external link) | Instagram (external link) | Donate to POTN | Fuji X Gear

sponsored links
F2Bthere
753 posts
Joined Oct 2015
Feb 01, 2017 12:58 |  #4157

Nick3434 wrote in post #18261506 (external link)
I think we all do agree that we love the fuji system. I am actually stunned that this part of the forum is so dead, like do people not know about fuji? It isn't really a secret....

I sooo almost bought a zeiss 12 touit for $550 but restrained myself. I was so freaked at 18mm yesterday compared to what I thought in the previous house that I was just going to have thrm compete and sell loser. I decided though that the only competition would be wide enough and I can assume much better distortion from 14. I hope it proves wide enough.

I did grab a fisheye ii for a steal of price though, so I am holding tight and reserving judgement. The low end is my last blast of gas so I want to just get t right and be done with caring about lenses.

I have some observations.

1. You keep "wondering if" and "hoping" the 14mm is going to be wide enough. I am beginning to think you probably realize it will not. The 14 is definitely significantly wider than 18mm, but 12mm is significantly wider than 14mm.

2. The fisheye, in my experience, is amazing. But once you start using it, ultra-wides start to feel restrictive, as weird as that sounds.

3. You can always crop smaller, but not the other way around. When you cannot back up, better a lens which is a touch too wide.

4. The 12mm is a better bet. The 10-24mm is the safest bet.

5. Or you can stitch images, which means you can get wide enough :)

I suggest you try stitching some images (start with your own bathrooms and closets) to get a feel for how it works. This will make it clear if this is a viable solution for you.

https://www.instagram.​com/storyinpictures_co​m/ (external link)

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
Joined Feb 2008
Vancouver, BC
Feb 01, 2017 15:31 |  #4158

Two Hot Shoes wrote in post #18261651 (external link)
Alan sounds like you'd get a lot of milage by just buying a Cactus RF60x Flash for the top of your Fuji camera. That flash can control the V6-ii receiver that is on your remote 600RT. I'm sure that would allow you to have a more efficient set up on your Fuji rather than trying to mount a flash that was never designed for the camera is being used on.

I currently only own 3x RF60 flash units.

My canon setup I usually use TTL pass through and use a flash ontop for fill while giving dynamic light with the remote flashes.

Fuji I need to buy the new flash model to match my workflow.

That setup I posted will be just as clunky and have dreadful balance.

5Dmkiv |5Dmkiii | 80D | 24LmkII | 35mm f/2 IS | 85 mkII L | 100L | EF-S 10-22 | 16-35L mkII | 24-70 f/2.8L mkii| 70-200 f/2.8 ISL mkII| 600EX-RT x2 | 580 EX II x2 | Einstein's
Fuji X-T2 w/battery booster | 16mm f/1.4 | 56 f/1.2 | 10-24 f/4.0 | 55-200 | EF-X500

Two ­ Hot ­ Shoes
Goldmember
Joined Apr 2014
Ireland
Feb 01, 2017 16:17 as a reply to AlanU's post |  #4159

Will the one RF60 on top of your X-10 control the V6-ii on the 600RT? I'm curious is all as I don't have any Cactus gear & always on the look out for light that works.

Fuji: X-PRO2, X-T1, X-E2 | 16/1.4, 18/2, 23/1.4, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 90/2, 16-55/2.8, 10-24/4. AD600BM, TT865F, AL-H198, ThinkTank AS2, Peli1514, Ona Bowery, Matthews Grip
flickr (external link)Instagram (external link)Blog (external link)

Jelloneck
Joined Nov 2010
Raleigh, NC
Feb 01, 2017 17:29 |  #4160

Cropped quite a bit and 12,800 iso. I forgot no raw at that point on the xt1. I wish I hadn't forgot my extender but still not bad considering. I do wish I had a better background but you don't have much say with birds!

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

Gear List/Feedback |Instagram (external link)|

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
Joined Feb 2008
Vancouver, BC
Feb 01, 2017 19:32 |  #4161

Two Hot Shoes wrote in post #18261908 (external link)
Will the one RF60 on top of your X-10 control the V6-ii on the 600RT? I'm curious is all as I don't have any Cactus gear & always on the look out for light that works.

I do not own an X-t2 or Xpro 2. All I know is that the physical size of the X-T10 is tiny and the Cactus trigger covers the dials.

I set the shutter to 180x (max flash sync) and set the aperture to whatever I desire. I relied completely on the RF60's remotely and the results were good except the horrible auto white balance that went all over the map. I think if I had a dedicated fuji flash using TTL passthrough it would have communicated more accurately via through the lens (TTL).

When you turn on cactus v6mk2 you immediately 1/2 press the shutter. The trigger will identify what camera system your using. You can also manually set the trigger to automatically set and dedicate the trigger to send HSS information via radio to the other transceivers or Cactus RF60 flash units.

IF I owned and EF-X500 I would have put the flash ontop of my Cactus trigger. Set the trigger to TTL passthrough. This way I have full control of the power levels (manual flash) or even deactivate a group remotely while I control the flash exposure compensation of the automatic TTL flash.

I could put an RF60 ontop of the fuji body and control the other flash units but the tactile physical knobs on the cactus trigger is ultra fast to access instead of fiddling with the buttons on a flash. Also I've run and gun for about a decade using TTL and get excellent results riding the FEC (flash exposure compensation). Having HSS is also a massive bonus for running and gunning in the bright outdoors when shooting with fast glass.

"Will the one RF60 on top of your X-10 control the V6-ii on the 600RT"

Yes it can but I do not want to use an expensive canon flash remotely. I'd rather destroy a cheaper rf60 flash vs Canon flash. Also to my understanding the V6mk2 can send HSS information while the RF60 can only receive and perform it's commands.

With my Canon gear it's almost a sigh of relief in easy navigation and my second nature instincts kick in. Just last weekend I used my 80D with canon EF-s 10-22 with cactus V6mk1 and older 580exii and rf60 flash units. Man that combo was quite light in weight but due to the canon hand grip it was and incredible combination for a dslr. IQ was scary impressive as if I was virtually using my 5d3 with 16-35 f/2.8mk2!!!!

I'll be picking up an EF-X500 very soon and do some more practice runs with my cactus v6mk2 setup. I really want to see if I must set the kelvin permanently or if I can get good results using AWB.

In the meantime I have preference to using my Canon gear for remote flash work. With this type of shooting I get tack sharp "canon" looking files. The X-T10 with my 10-24 had relatively sharp images but had the fuji look that has the gentle fuji approach in "real world rendering". There's a reason why people love portraits from fuji :)

Sorta off topic:

Last summer with my x-T10 w/16mm I shot a very large group (20+) of adults on a kids outdoor school playground (bridge, large apparatus w/ slide) shooting f/8 and the fuji produced a beautiful photo in open shade/ideal light. However with fuji's subtle approach/render the image was relatively sharp. I know as a fact that if I used my 5dmk2 or 5dmk3 I would have had razor sharp high detailed images using my 24Lmk2 or even 24-70L f/2.8 mk2. TBH I was a bit disappointed in the group shot since i pixel peeped. However on print that turned out to be a killer "gag" fun photo!!! I think fuji with some form of flash would have made the photo a tad more sharp compared to natural light (usually the case).

I'll have to say I love fuji a lot. I'm still exploring as I'm eventually purchasing an X-T2 and more fuji gear. However due to fuji's primitive flash system with little option for HSS and small form factor the cactus V6mk2 is a big bulky trigger.

For stationary portrait work i think I can easily deal with the "non" ideal cactus/fuji combo. For run and gun events work the cactus/fuji combo takes getting use too. In my case I find events work with my current fuji gear with cactus flash to be brutally terrible in ergonomics and balance.

5Dmkiv |5Dmkiii | 80D | 24LmkII | 35mm f/2 IS | 85 mkII L | 100L | EF-S 10-22 | 16-35L mkII | 24-70 f/2.8L mkii| 70-200 f/2.8 ISL mkII| 600EX-RT x2 | 580 EX II x2 | Einstein's
Fuji X-T2 w/battery booster | 16mm f/1.4 | 56 f/1.2 | 10-24 f/4.0 | 55-200 | EF-X500

Nick3434
Goldmember
Joined Dec 2010
Trespassing in South Florida
Feb 01, 2017 21:09 |  #4162

F2b,

You are spot on, I know that 21 is dicey and I have been talking myself into it. But in reality, 14 on FF is only thing that gets everything and it comes with some serious strings attached regarding edge distortion and other distortions. If the 14 Fuji is not wide enough I will just get a 12, but I keep forgetting, 4mm is really like 6mm, which seems more comforting. We shall see...super stoked to have gotten a deal on the fisheye...that is just looking like fun.

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/285/31844505323_8eaf262fc2_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/QvZp​Ze] (external link)DSCF1913-Edit.jpg (external link) by FLA-Photog (external link), on Flickr

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/371/31844504743_2972d270f6_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/QvZp​Pe] (external link)DSCF1910-Edit.jpg (external link) by FLA-Photog (external link), on Flickr

Everything is relative.
Gear: 6D, Unholy Trinity:twisted: (24Lii, sigma 50A, 135L), and for the other ends of the spectrum, sigmaEX 14mm2.8 and sigmaEX 100-300F4.
Fuji X-e2, Rokinon 8 2.8 Fisheye II, Fuji 14 2.8, Fuji 18-55, Fuji 23 1.4
FlikR (external link)

EverydayGetaway
Cream of the Crop
Joined Oct 2012
Bowie, MD
Feb 01, 2017 23:54 |  #4163

PLLphotography wrote in post #18261412 (external link)
As far as image quality comparing full frame to crop, I'm a member of Viewbug, where you can post photos and enter contests. You get kudos from other members as well as awards, and can enter and win contests with prizes.

I have gotten more awards and won more contests with photos I've submitted that I took with my Fuji gear than I have with my Canon gear when I was using the 5D II and L lenses. Is it the image quality? Or is it the concepts of photos taken because of a more enjoyable experience with Fuji, and the results show up in the finished images?

That's a really neat site, I've never seen it before, thanks for sharing! I just made an account :)

Also, an interesting observation. I think I've taken a good number of great (and awful) shots with all my cameras, I do generally like my Fuji work more... but that's sort of to be expected I think given that I've been learning more and more as I go along and Fuji is where I'm currently at.

Nick3434 wrote in post #18261506 (external link)
I think we all do agree that we love the fuji system. I am actually stunned that this part of the forum is so dead, like do people not know about fuji? It isn't really a secret....

I sooo almost bought a zeiss 12 touit for $550 but restrained myself. I was so freaked at 18mm yesterday compared to what I thought in the previous house that I was just going to have thrm compete and sell loser. I decided though that the only competition would be wide enough and I can assume much better distortion from 14. I hope it proves wide enough.

I did grab a fisheye ii for a steal of price though, so I am holding tight and reserving judgement. The low end is my last blast of gas so I want to just get t right and be done with caring about lenses.

I've wondered that as well... I think part of the issue is that everyone seems obsessed with making all these camera and lens specific (the lens specific I can sort of get on board with) threads in the Fuji sub-forum... it doesn't make sense to me (I even made a post about it) since all it does is divide the following even further, I mean, all our cameras more or less shoot the same quality images and run very similar firmware/controls, why do we need a thread for each camera?

Let me know what you think of that fisheye... I've had my eyes on one for a good while now, I had the f3.5 version for my T2i and loved it.

PLLphotography wrote in post #18261697 (external link)
As far as being dead, this does seem to be a mostly Canon and Nikon forum. I spend a good bit of time over at the Fuji X Forum (http://www.fujix-forum.com/ (external link))

I think the thing a lot of people want with Fuji is HSS or TTL capabilities. Fuji lacks in that respect.

However, ever since I've been into off-camera lighting, I've always used manual flashes. My current setup is a Streaklight 360, a Flashpoint Zoom Li-On, a Cheetah V85- (essentially the same as the flashpoint zoom li-on), as well as a couple of old Yongnuo YN-560 (first gen) flashes. My go to are the top 3, and the yongnuo are for backup. I love that I can control power settings for the streaklight and other 2 flashes from camera. I haven't felt limited yet in the way I shoot, so the yearnings for HSS and TTL haven't affected me.

I too have always used manual flash. I didn't start getting into using flash until I read through David Hobby/The Strobbist blogs. His "Flash: 101" article really helped me immensely, and I tend to agree with him that it's easier to change a quick camera setting like ISO than to run around tweaking the flash power or other various settings on the fly... but that could also be due to me using some rather cheap strobes (YN-560) :lol:

Beyond that I'm a huge advocate for the usefulness of on board flashes... I really miss my X-E2's bounce-able flash... I need to figure out a similar trick to the business card trick I used to use with my DSLR's for my X100T.

X100T

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/587/32538879246_72cf00b550_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/Rzmg​aq] (external link)DSCF9460.jpg (external link) by Lucas (external link), on Flickr

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/285/32457079811_088a601044_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/Rs82​3k] (external link)DSCF9435.jpg (external link) by Lucas (external link), on Flickr

Fuji X-Pro2 // Fuji X-T1 // Fuji X-100T // XF 18mm f2 // XF 35mm f1.4 // XF 60mm f2.4 // Rokinon 12mm f2 // Rokinon 21mm f1.4 // XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 // XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8 // Rokinon 85mm f1.4 // Zhonghi Lensturbo ii // Various adapted MF lenses
flickr (external link) // Instagram (external link)

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
Joined Feb 2008
Vancouver, BC
Feb 02, 2017 09:04 |  #4164

Nick3434 wrote in post #18261685 (external link)
I suck at using flashes. It really bothers me, and my long term plan is to practice and learn with fuji system and not the canon. I am really happy that the few people that post here are very knowledgable (alan strikes me as this and someone with name like hot shoes, cmon!) because it is one of those things that I have always made an excuse that for what I shoot (my rushed interior/kids and candid people/landscapes) I don't need to bother with it beyond playing and it is just excuses to suck at photography so I really want to learn to use manipulated light.

:-)

Nick, manipulating light will be a fun learning curve. Read up on planet Neil. Go to the blue section on the right hand side of his webpage. One of the best info on the net regarding flash!!

http://neilvn.com/tang​ents/ (external link)

I think one of the best things to master is "bounced flash". Once you have that skill as second nature you'll be able to document anything in any type of condition. Being able bounce light at the end of the day you'll have no excuses that a photo had motion blur (unintended) or the photo does not look "crisp in sharpness".

I think an extremely high percentage of fuji users are available/natural light shooters. Now that Fuji has finally introduced a capable TTL/HSS flashh I hope this changes and adds more to the fuji world. Nothing wrong with natural light but I still feel there is a need to supplement in light even in bright sunny environments to fill shadows in eye sockets.

When I use my fuji gear I go into a different mode in shooting since I haven't purchased an OE flash yet. When I grab my Canon gear I go entirely into a different mode of shooting unless I intentionally keep flash at home.

The fuji world seriously is enjoyable to shoot with no flash. I get satisfaction in the photo's IQ from a small form factor body. Landscape and candids really are gratifying on a personal level to me. The fuji is such a stealth fantastic tool. This is where I feel your "known" subject even have a different calming comfort level in front of the camera vs a dslr.

I still feel having flash is an essential tool. However everyone has different styles of photography :)

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
Joined Feb 2008
Vancouver, BC
Feb 02, 2017 09:32 |  #4165

PLLphotography wrote in post #18261697 (external link)

When I shoot run/gun events indoors I absolutely use remote manual flash for consistency. This is where you get a feel of comfort knowing your hitting your subject with an "x" amount of light every single time.

Outdoors running and gunning an event or family session I feel a great need for HSS when I want to fill shadows. This is of course shooting wideopen fast zooms and when I use fast primes. I can often see my camera going over the max flash sync/shutter speed. My X-T10 Fuji I'll be limited to a 1/180 flash sync so that's crippling unless I'm shooting f/5.6 or so with low iso settings within that max flash shutter speed. I really do not care to use ND filters in my workflow.

This is where I'm still in the process of testing my RF60 cactus flash in HSS mode with those big clunky V6mk2 trigger on shoe.

In the meantime running/gunning I still gravitate to my Canon gear. I really need to buy the EF-X500 but no one has good stock on them locally. Pretty expensive flash for my secondary system as I'd rather spend a tad more money on another flagship Canon flash.

bobbyz
Cream of the Crop
18,532 posts
Joined Nov 2007
Bay Area, CA
Feb 02, 2017 11:54 |  #4166

My comments, if one is complaining about small size of XT10 then why didn't buy XT1 to begin with? Add a grip if you need it to be beefier. Some one used to canon 1 series would say same thing about 6d, 80d.

AF wise, again, after using 1 series and 5dmk3 I found 6d to be blah AF wise. 1 AF point in this darn age.

I agree we need a nice HSS capable trigger from Fuji but if you shooting in hot sun, any hot shoe flash in HSS mode is not going to have enough power. Not with my modifier. Bare flash I don't like the look. I use 5dmk3, max sync is 1/200 and I am fine with it. But like I said I am in very controlled environment and can use ND filters if and when needed. Now with Flashpoint XPLOR600 I am happy except can't use Fuji in HSS mode. Hoping with new Fuji MF, Fuji works to release a nice HSS trigger.

5dmk3, 35L, 85L II, 300mm f2.8 IS I, 400mm f5.6
Fuji XT-1, 14mm f2.8, 23mm f1.4, 35mm f1.4, 56mm f1.2, 90mm f2, 50-140mm f2.8

Two ­ Hot ­ Shoes
Goldmember
Joined Apr 2014
Ireland
Post has been last edited 10 months ago by Two Hot Shoes. 4 edits done in total.
Feb 02, 2017 18:12 as a reply to bobbyz's post |  #4167

Good point about HSS, you loose one stop of power for every stop over your max sync speed, 1/200 on the 5D3 & 1/250 on the X-PRO2/X-T2 etc. So if I'm outdoors [Shooting a 5D3] and I need 1/4000 I'm 4&1/3 stops down on flash power. That gives you the effect of 1/64&2/3 for full power on the flash. Quite often a reflector is a better friend but probably not very easy for running and gunning on your own.

Using natural light is much more than just not using flash. It's finding that interesting light and working with it, that is where I see the skill is. Flash is great if you need to push some light into an area for whatever reason, maybe there is not enough or the angles [of the light] are all wrong and you can't change or perhaps you like the look.
Light is light is light, it's up to you to make it work for you.

Fuji: X-PRO2, X-T1, X-E2 | 16/1.4, 18/2, 23/1.4, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 90/2, 16-55/2.8, 10-24/4. AD600BM, TT865F, AL-H198, ThinkTank AS2, Peli1514, Ona Bowery, Matthews Grip
flickr (external link)Instagram (external link)Blog (external link)

Nick3434
Goldmember
Joined Dec 2010
Post has been edited 10 months ago by Nick3434.
Feb 02, 2017 20:06 |  #4168

I generally hate all of my cat test pics. I don't even aknowledge them as actual photos, "test" is used even when not testing something because if you are photographing a cat and not checking out new gear with cat as subject, you are just really bored and feel like using a camera and testing your ability to push down the shutter button.

That said, here is a Test shot with the 23.

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/369/32552940901_6c6ca1af57_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/RAAk​cK] (external link)DSCF2032.jpg (external link) by FLA-Photog (external link), on Flickr

Everything is relative.
Gear: 6D, Unholy Trinity:twisted: (24Lii, sigma 50A, 135L), and for the other ends of the spectrum, sigmaEX 14mm2.8 and sigmaEX 100-300F4.
FlikR (external link)

EverydayGetaway
Cream of the Crop
Joined Oct 2012
Bowie, MD
Feb 02, 2017 21:59 |  #4169

Nick3434 wrote in post #18263113 (external link)
I generally hate all of my cat test pics. I don't even aknowledge them as actual photos, "test" is used even when not testing something because if you are photographing a cat and not checking out new gear with cat as subject, you are just really bored and feel like using a camera and testing your ability to push down the shutter button.

That said, here is a Test shot with the 23.

QUOTED IMAGE
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/RAAk​cK] (external link)DSCF2032.jpg (external link) by FLA-Photog (external link), on Flickr

Lol, this is true and I can definitely relate... however, some of my favorite shots are of my cats just from testing a new toy :lol:

X100T

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/313/32538872276_c045eccd39_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/Rzme​6f] (external link)DSCF9437.jpg (external link) by Lucas (external link), on Flickr
IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/378/32426645722_aac31c072e_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/Rpr3​3E] (external link)DSCF9461.jpg (external link) by Lucas (external link), on Flickr

Fuji X-Pro2 // Fuji X-T1 // Fuji X-100T // XF 18mm f2 // XF 35mm f1.4 // XF 60mm f2.4 // Rokinon 12mm f2 // Rokinon 21mm f1.4 // XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 // XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8 // Rokinon 85mm f1.4 // Zhonghi Lensturbo ii // Various adapted MF lenses
flickr (external link) // Instagram (external link)

Nick3434
Goldmember
Joined Dec 2010
Post has been edited 10 months ago by Nick3434.
Feb 04, 2017 06:02 |  #4170

14 should come today, but yesterday I got this gem. I haven't had time to use it. We had a school auction last night but I did have 10 min with it and took it with me to pickup pizza for the kids. Wife was like "you are bringing your camera to get pizza?" I am going to love this lens.

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/669/31882829833_b96dddff84_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/QznQ​wD] (external link)DSCF2070.jpg (external link) by FLA-Photog (external link), on Flickr

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/712/31882831423_efb3308146_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/QznR​14] (external link)DSCF2043-Edit.jpg (external link) by FLA-Photog (external link), on Flickr

It also performed well in the all important cat testing that I was able to do.

Everything is relative.
FlikR (external link)

sponsored links

683,306 views & 2904 likes for this thread
Fuji Users Unite - Post your comments, questions and images here
FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Fuji Digital Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.