Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk
Thread started 28 Dec 2012 (Friday) 23:50
Prev/next

Posing apps

sweet9
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Apr 2013
Apr 29, 2013 01:29 as a reply to post 15418920 |  #16

me too : linhlang102@yahoo.com

Thanks.

spitfirex007
96 posts
Joined Nov 2011
Apr 29, 2013 19:48 |  #17

JordanMayPhoto wrote in post #15470375external link
Search google. Save the ones you like to your phone. Done.

This is exactly what I do. I find images I like, I go over them just before a shoot. If you stop in the middle of a shoot to look at a posing guide you are doing a few things. 1. You are telling the model you have no idea what the hell you are doing. And 2. You are disrupting the flow of things. More then likely you're going to annoy the model, and you are going to drag the shoot out.

Not to mention most posing guides will only offer you HS senior style poses. (At least the handful I looked at) and your port will quickly become full of the same poses.

ktan7
Goldmember
1,016 posts
Joined Mar 2013
Vancouver
May 12, 2013 10:52 |  #18

Definitely google and collect the images of your style to your ipad. That will be the best way to have all your favourite poses in one place.

Vancouver wedding photographyexternal link
Picture blogexternal link
Mexico wedding photographerexternal link

Zuazua
176 posts
Joined Apr 2006
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Jun 04, 2013 22:00 |  #19

Pick up one of those Magazine that we all read for the Articles :lol::lol:
There are loads of images across the net. Pick out some, Save them to your phone or ipad or whatever you use, and then Set it up. You know what you like. Give it a whirl

:grin: Reuben E. Zuazua :grin:
Gear For Sale
Gear List

inwardphoto
Joined Apr 2012
Little Rock, AR
Feb 14, 2017 11:28 |  #20

I have a collection of photos and poses I like stored in Evernote. Depending on the situation and location, ive projected the pics on the wall using a projector and my apple TV so the model can see what I'm loolking for. Ince she gets in the ballpark then I can tweak and guide from there.

I also use this database to discuss ahead of time what each of our expections are.

Canon EOS 80D | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 35mm F1.4L II USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM |

7,819 views & 2 likes for this thread
Posing apps
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Glamour & Nude Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.