Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras
Thread started 13 Feb 2017 (Monday) 13:14
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

POTN G-series Speed Challenge # 625: Abstract

Car
Joined Jan 2008
Glasgow
Feb 21, 2017 03:48 |  #16

Congratulations Teekay and Mark, worthy winners. Thanks for hosting and judging Cory and for the 3rd place.
Good to hear you are on the mend Teekay - wishing you a speedy recovery back to full strength.
Carolyn

Trumper
712 posts
Joined May 2003
Feb 21, 2017 05:22 |  #17

:lol:Well done Teekay ,i knew that was the winner as soon as i saw it.Glad you are back and hopefully the start of a good recovery :)

JimAskew
20% discount at IHOP
Joined Aug 2005
Springfield, VA
Feb 21, 2017 08:39 |  #18

teekay wrote in post #18280080 (external link)
Thanks, Cory! I really shouldn't have entered this week and certainly didn't want to win but couldn't resist trying some processing of an old shot.

I've not been able to handle a camera since December due to hand operations, and still can't, plus spending time in hospital with pneumonia, but at least am now able to peck at keys on the computer with a couple of numb fingers, so will try and have a new challenge up tomorrow.

Good to be back online and I hope to be able to handle at least my little G15 by spring and fully participate here again.

Teekay, Glad you are on the mend. We need your excellent input in our fisty little band of intrepid photographers! :-D

Jim -- I keep the G5X in the Glove Box just in case!
7D, G5X, 10-22MM EF-S, 17-55MM f/2.8 EF-S IS, 24-105MM f/4 EF L

Maureen ­ Souza
Ms. MODERATOR     Something Spectacular!
32,620 posts
Gallery: 5 photos
Joined Feb 2005
Central California
Feb 21, 2017 10:17 |  #19

So glad you entered, teekay! Even if you can't shoot for a bit, I am sure you have plenty in the archives. Take care & get well!

Life is hard...but I just take it one photograph at a time.

5DMK4
5DIII
Canon Lenses: 50/1.4, 85/1.2 135/2.0, 300/f4, 24-70/2.8 both I & II

3,833 views & 15 likes for this thread
POTN G-series Speed Challenge # 625: Abstract
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon G-series Digital Cameras

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.