Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Olympus Digital Cameras 
Thread started 12 Mar 2017 (Sunday) 08:44
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

In camera rating or selects?

p3av8or
220 posts
Joined Dec 2009

Mar 12, 2017 08:44 |  #1

I am considering picking up an EM1 Mk II for sports shooting for newspaper publication. It will be a second body to my Canon setup for outdoor sports initially. Due to the volume of images that I take during an game, I need a way to quickly mark the images as I shoot them for download at halftime. I currently have an EM5 Mk ii and can find no way to mark images in camera for download. In Canon, there is a "key" button to lock the images. Is there something similar in Olympus that I am missing?

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude." John Wayne, (Rio Bravo)
Lot's o' Canon gear with a couple Sigma lenses to boot
Oly EM5 Mk II and a handful of lenses.
www.tweddlephoto.com (external link)
https://www.facebook.c​om …raphy-LLC/211181952284213 (external link)

RussellJ
217 posts
Gallery: 3 photos
Joined Jul 2013

Mar 17, 2017 00:03 |  #2

Yes there is, This was a key thing that I was looking at as well. On the EM1 Mark II body you just hit the AFL button while in preview mode and it will lock the photo.

Outdoor Adventure Photographer
Darktide Photo - darktidephoto.com

p3av8or
THREAD ­ STARTER
220 posts
Joined Dec 2009

Mar 27, 2017 20:57 as a reply to  @ RussellJ's post |  #3

Thanks. It's a long, convoluted process on the EM5. Hopefully, PhotoMechanic register's it...

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude." John Wayne, (Rio Bravo)
Lot's o' Canon gear with a couple Sigma lenses to boot
Oly EM5 Mk II and a handful of lenses.
www.tweddlephoto.com (external link)
https://www.facebook.c​om …raphy-LLC/211181952284213 (external link)

sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

940 views & 0 likes for this thread
In camera rating or selects?
FORUMS Other Digital Cameras Olympus Digital Cameras 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.