Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Fashion, Editorial & Commercial
Thread started 06 Mar 2017 (Monday) 12:21
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Veil...

Kevan
Goldmember
3,123 posts
Joined Dec 2007
Easton, MD
Post has been last edited 9 months ago by Kevan. 2 edits done in total.
Mar 06, 2017 12:21 |  #1

Boy, it has been a looooong time since I've posted anything in POTN. To the few who might recall me, yep, I'm still using the camera, but I sorta lost sight in the fun it was posting images here. Let's see if I can get myself going again. Now...how do you upload images? Don't tell me, I'll figure it all out.

This shoot was done with a local young lady who enjoys a fun shoot. Her eyes are spectacular.

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/3/2891/33289486935_5b3df1c065_b.jpg

kevan's lensexternal link

dmward
Cream of the Crop
Joined Jun 2009
Metro Chicago
Mar 08, 2017 17:29 |  #2

Kevan wrote in post #18293490 (external link)
Boy, it has been a looooong time since I've posted anything in POTN. To the few who might recall me, yep, I'm still using the camera, but I sorta lost sight in the fun it was posting images here. Let's see if I can get myself going again. Now...how do you upload images? Don't tell me, I'll figure it all out.

This shoot was done with a local young lady who enjoys a fun shoot. Her eyes are spectacular.

QUOTED IMAGE

They are.
Unfortunately, in my view, the nose jewelry is visually distracting, especially given the 40's look of the choker, fur and veiled hat.

David | Sharing my Insights, Knowledge & Experience (external link) | dmwfotos website (external link)

Kevan
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
3,123 posts
Joined Dec 2007
Easton, MD
Mar 10, 2017 13:58 as a reply to dmward's post |  #3

I nose, right?

I agree, I am not a fan, but they are part of her, so they stay. Btw, the model I used for the breathless, is the same, but because she's playing dead I thought it would be better to remove her individuality.

So it goes...

kevan's lensexternal link

riffster
Joined Apr 2009
Ohio
Mar 17, 2017 05:01 |  #4

Lovely shot. Exposure and skin tones are dynamite. Not my crop choice, but no biggy. Love it.

5DII | 7D | C100mkII | Tokina 16-28 2.8 I Canon 24-70L | Canon 70-200L 2.8 | Canon 85 1.8 | Sigma 30 1.4 www.riffster.com (external link) www.facebook.com/riffs​terproductions (external link)

BlackBull
Joined Sep 2012
Lancashire
Apr 04, 2017 11:49 |  #5

Fantastic portrait and personally I think the face furniture adds to the character of the photo.

Lancashire Wedding Photographer ǀ Rob Georgeson Photography (external link)

1,569 views & 3 likes for this thread
Veil...
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Fashion, Editorial & Commercial

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.