The key here is Ball. It can be a sports shot (baseball, football, soccer, etc), a formal ball (like a debutante ball), or kids/pets having a ball. Wide open to interpretation.
The challenge begins when posted, and will end on Sunday, Apr 23, 2017 at midnight CDT. The winner will be announced shortly thereafter. (Or more likely, the next morning.)
1. Camera: Any DIGITAL CAMERA is allowed, (not just DSLR)
2. Time: Any on-topic photo taken at any time is eligible, although photos that have won other competitions should NOT be entered.
3. Size: See standard P.O.T.N. Image Posting Rules.
4. Post Processing: Do whatever you like and the host will decide if it works.
5. Posting: ONE PHOTO per photographer in each challenge.
6. Details: Show camera model & lens used. Post brief EXIF data including ISO, shutter speed and aperture used.
7. Commenting: Please, NO COMMENTING DURING CHALLENGE feel free to comment in this thread after a winner is declared.
8. Content: Keep it clean, and both Family and Work safe.
9. Have questions? PM me.
10. Have FUN!
* THE WINNER ALWAYS SETS THE THEME FOR THE NEXT CHALLENGE, POSTS IT AND JUDGES IT - BE PREPARED! A new challenge should be posted ASAP after you have been declared the winner.
First - airfrogusmc - I love how sharp the golf ball is in this pic. And the concentration on the golfer's face. Nicely done.
Second - philk54 - Priceless image. He certainly is having a ball.
Third - OhLook - I loved this shot the instant I saw it. Great composition and mood.
These were all great entries and there is the thinnest of margins between them. Thanks for the great showing.