Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Still Life, B/W & Experimental
Thread started 30 Mar 2017 (Thursday) 08:59
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Hammer and Nails Series

K ­ Soze
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
Joined Dec 2011
Mar 31, 2017 16:30 as a reply to post 18316009 |  #16

I think I am done shooting.

I'm not sure I want a satisfying ending. The shoot was about oppression and rebellion. It does not always turn out well.

I liked only three nails. Odd number, two small one big. It leave questions. Plus in all the other shots the hammer head is pointed the other way. As the nails take over more and more the hammer gets flipped.

And as I said I am done with shooting this, at least for now, what was flowing easily is now work.

I have a month before the digital go in a portfolio showcase and three months before the B&W needs to be done. I'm going to let this rest.

Thanks for the input.

Time for me to figure out what shots and what order.

I try to make art by pushing buttons

MomentsCaptured
Joined Jun 2012
Apr 28, 2017 19:56 |  #17

K Soze wrote in post #18316031 (external link)
I think I am done shooting.

I'm not sure I want a satisfying ending. The shoot was about oppression and rebellion. It does not always turn out well.

I liked only three nails. Odd number, two small one big. It leave questions. Plus in all the other shots the hammer head is pointed the other way. As the nails take over more and more the hammer gets flipped.

And as I said I am done with shooting this, at least for now, what was flowing easily is now work.

I have a month before the digital go in a portfolio showcase and three months before the B&W needs to be done. I'm going to let this rest.

Thanks for the input.

Time for me to figure out what shots and what order.

Wow... this is seriously awesome! Love the creativity! The ending should be the graveyard or something :D

D750 x3 | 24mm f/1.4G | 35mm f/1.4G | 58mm f/1.4G | 105mm f/1.4E

2,351 views & 22 likes for this thread
Hammer and Nails Series
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Still Life, B/W & Experimental

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.