Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Sports Talk
Thread started 31 Oct 2016 (Monday) 20:47
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Tennis Racquet help

maysheers
25 posts
Joined Dec 2015
Oct 31, 2016 20:47 |  #1

Hello,

I just started playing tennis. Today, the trainer told me that the racquet I have is not for me as i am too strong according to him.

He recommended me a website (external link) to buy the racquet but did not give me any tips about how to get one that will match me best.

I was considering K Factor FX but couldn't find the exact model that Federer uses for the tournaments.

Btw, do you think that Wilson really make the best racquets and should I also check the other vendors (Pro Staff, Babolat, Head etc.) ?

Thanks!

Ryan ­ Rogen
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Apr 2017
Apr 29, 2017 14:24 |  #2

Before a website to buy the racquet , you should find a website to search products deeply . Finding a good racguet is hard issue so firstly you should compare and decide product then you should decide which one is best for you . http://www.guidetennis​.com/ (external link) is great source and has informational reviews .

2,768 views & 0 likes for this thread
Tennis Racquet help
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Sports Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.