Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale
Thread started 28 Jan 2017 (Saturday) 00:56
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Canon EOS Rebel T6s with 18-135mm IS STM Kit lens, Canon 75-300mm III, Yongnuo f/1.8, Bag and more!

TreeburnerCT
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
Post has been last edited 7 months ago by TreeburnerCT. 8 edits done in total.
Jan 28, 2017 00:56 |  #1

Camera Model: Canon EOS Rebel T6s (760D)

Approximate age of Body: Purchased October 2016, can provide printed receipts of purchase from Amazon with full warranty on body and lens.

Body Condition: Excellent, no visible scuffs or any type of blemish or damage to camera or any of the equipment.

Number of Shutter actuations: Approximately 3500.

Sale Includes: Canon EOS Rebel T6s body with Newwer Battery Grip and Canon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens (in original kit box), Canon EF 75-300 f/4-5.6 III lens (in original box), Yongnuo 50mm f/1.8 lens (with protective pouch), SGC-598 Shotgun Microphone (in original box), Vivitar Digital Slave Flash (in original box), Canon neck strap, body cap, Canon T6s/760D & T6i/750D: The Expanded Guide by David Taylor softcover guide, 32gb Transcend sd card (unopened), cleaning kit (unopened), screen protector (unopened), 4x 3rd party batteries (2x BM, 2x Wasabi), 2x aftermarket battery chargers (1x BM single, 1x Wasabi double), all in Acuvar Camera Backpack.

Price: $750 shipped (or $625 without 18-135 lens), I will cover Paypal fees

Payments Accepted: Paypal or Money Order

Possible Trades: Will consider offers of Canon mount gear.

Shipping Methods Available: USPS Priority Shipping to CONTUS included in purchase price.

Shipping Available To: CONTUS only

Item location/Ships From: Stratford, Connecticut

Best Contact Method: PM on POTN or email jeckert1983@gmail.com

Description: This bundle with Canon EOS Rebel T6s, 18-135mm STM kit lens, 75-300mm telephoto lens and Yongnuo 50mm f/1.8 prime lens comes with an aftermarket battery grip and four batteries, sd card, microphone, flash and a nice little backpack to store everything in! Also included is the expanded guide by David Taylor, which covers all of the features of the camera in an easy to digest format, in a guide small enough to carry with you. This body is the pinnacle of the Rebel series, and is in perfect condition with only 3500 shutter actuations since I purchased it new in October 2016. This kit is a great camera for a beginner, and leaves plenty of room for the user to grow with a 24MP sensor and 6fps burst shooting. The touchscreen makes live view shooting a treat, and the battery grip with extra batteries means you’ll never run out of juice. With aftermarket batteries the screen will not display charge level, but the batteries work great (actually reported to work better than OEM) once you confirm you want to use aftermarket batteries the first time. The kit lens is great for both stills and video, the other lenses are decent but nothing spectacular but can create great quality images across a wide focal length range (from 18-300) and in lower light levels (50mm f1.8), and can help you decide where to invest further in lenses.

I’m a fairly new member to POTN, have been lurking since I got my T6s but only now getting knowledgeable enough to share anything of value, so I don’t have any feedback as a seller here. However, I am the Operations Director at a well-respected nonprofit organization and associated 3D printing, scanning and modeling project, so you can check me out at Access Independence and Access 3D Services at www.accessinct.org (external link) and www.access3dservices.c​om (external link) respectively, my name is Joe Eckert.

Reason for selling: Upgraded to a pro model, would keep it if I could afford as this camera made a great first DSLR and I love the articulating touch screen, but I can’t justify keeping it.

Photos:

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.
HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

-Joe

RapidPhotoCT.com (external link) | RapidPhotoCT Facebook (external link) | RapidPhotoCT Instagram (external link)

sponsored links
Sharpmaxell
Joined Dec 2008
Lexington, KY
Feb 14, 2017 16:49 |  #2

Would you be willing to separate the 18-135 lens?

Gripped 50D | ∑ 17-70 f2.8-4 OS HSM | 55-250 f4-5.6 IS | 50 f1.8 mk I | 430EX II

TreeburnerCT
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
Feb 15, 2017 09:59 |  #3

Sorry would be willing to sell the bundle without the kit lens, but not just the kit lens.

Thanks,
Joe

RapidPhotoCT.com (external link) | RapidPhotoCT Facebook (external link) | RapidPhotoCT Instagram (external link)

bmaxphoto
276 posts
Joined Apr 2012
SWVA
Feb 17, 2017 11:17 |  #4

PM'd.

"When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence." ~Ansel Adams

TreeburnerCT
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
Feb 18, 2017 08:40 |  #5

Thanks everyone for the offers, but right now the bundle is still available so dropping the price by $25 making it $825 for the full bundle or $625 without the 18-135mm kit lens.

-Joe

TreeburnerCT
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
Feb 27, 2017 00:20 |  #6

Have had a lot of interest but still no done deal. Marked the bundle down to $750 shipped or $625 without the 18-135mm lens. Last price drop, putting the bundle up on eBay tomorrow.

-Joe

TreeburnerCT
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
Mar 05, 2017 01:14 |  #7

Willing to trade full bundle for good condition Sigma 18-35 art or other short/standard fast zoom.

-Joe

showtm490
Joined May 2007
Forsyth GA
Mar 05, 2017 11:03 |  #8

PM Sent

JohnBphotography.net (external link)
Flickr (external link)
Canon 5D & 5D3 with Grip - Sigma 35 Art - Canon 70-200 f2.8 IS II - Canon 430EX - Flashpoint XPLOR - AB 47' Octa - Yongnuo (2) YN622C & TX

Weestenosis
195 posts
Joined Jul 2014
torrance, california
May 14, 2017 23:33 |  #9

yongnou 50mm for sale separately??

canon 6d, 40mm, 24-70 ver ii

TreeburnerCT
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
May 15, 2017 10:04 |  #10

Sorry but with shipping and fees it wouldn't be worth selling when Amazon sells them for $50 or so.

Thanks,
Joe

foxtrot01
157 posts
Joined Dec 2010
New York, United States
May 15, 2017 10:48 |  #11

So is this kit still for sale? I PMed a while ago...

TreeburnerCT
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
May 16, 2017 12:09 |  #12

I responded to your PM back when you sent it, it is still for sale.

-Joe

catfishjoe
117 posts
Joined Feb 2012
Fargo, ND
May 18, 2017 14:19 |  #13

PM'd

TreeburnerCT
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
May 22, 2017 13:50 |  #14

Thanks for the PMs, but currently the kit is still for sale. Will consider trade offers including Canon EOS M5 or M6 or higher-end Canon EF-mount lenses.

-Joe

TreeburnerCT
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Dec 2016
Stratford, CT, USA
Post has been edited 4 months ago by TreeburnerCT.
Jun 03, 2017 17:04 |  #15

Willing to trade the T6s body and grip plus a Canon EOS M3 body, both in near mint condition, for a new or slightly used Canon EOS 80D body in black. If it's NIB I will throw in the rest of the bundle other than the 18-135 lens.

Thanks,
Joe

sponsored links
REPLYING DENIED: SOLD / CLOSED
2,455 views & 0 likes for this thread
Canon EOS Rebel T6s with 18-135mm IS STM Kit lens, Canon 75-300mm III, Yongnuo f/1.8, Bag and more!
FORUMS Marketplace & Market Info Classifieds: For Sale

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.