Below are most of the attributes that define fashion editorial to me...
* shot between 24mm and 50mm with 35mm being a sweet spot, (full frame sensor equivalent focal lengths).
* subject/model probably never smiling at the camera
* weird camera angles are the norm and rule of thirds are out the door
* F/4 to F/8 seems to be a good aperture. FE does not typically use razor sharp focal planes.
* Post Processing not so clean all the time. Does not need to be ISO 100
* Typically has subject/model wearing something "fashionable" or trendy.
So...those are my interpretations of FE. What say you?