Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Wildlife Talk
Thread started 30 Mar 2017 (Thursday) 08:26
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

After the wolves returned to Yellowstone...

this thread is locked
Silver-Halide
Joined Jan 2015
May 28, 2017 13:11 |  #31

Tom Reichner wrote in post #18364811 (external link)
“The name Canis lupus irremotus is dated and no longer considered scientifically valid. It is now considered part of the subspecies Canis lupus nubilus, which includes wolves formerly present in the U.S. Great Plains and most of the western U.S. and currently still present in northeastern Canada.

Moving the goal posts... That's not suspicious at all. -?

Echoes in Eternity LLC | Tucson and Southern Arizona Wedding Photographer (external link)

sponsored links
RikWriter
Goldmember
Joined May 2004
Lakeland, FL
May 28, 2017 13:27 |  #32

Silver-Halide wrote in post #18364940 (external link)
Moving the goal posts... That's not suspicious at all. -?

Yes, because science shouldn't change when it learns more, they should freeze it into place in stone, like a religion...

:rolleyes:

My pics:
www.pbase.com/rikwrite​r

Silver-Halide
Joined Jan 2015
May 28, 2017 15:53 |  #33

That's odd. A mechanical engineer turned comedian implied that I should face jail time if I question his "settled science" on climatology because "the debate is over."

Echoes in Eternity LLC | Tucson and Southern Arizona Wedding Photographer (external link)

Wilt
Reader's Digest Condensed version of War and Peace [POTN Vol 1]
39,145 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Aug 2005
Belmont, CA
May 28, 2017 16:01 as a reply to RikWriter's post |  #34

We all know the Earth is really flat and all the planets and stars and sun all revolve around the disk of the Earth.

You need to give me OK to edit your image and repost! Keep POTN alive and well with member support http://photography-on-the.net/forum/donate.p​hp
Canon dSLR system, Olympus OM 35mm system, Bronica ETRSi 645 system, Horseman LS 4x5 system, Metz flashes, Dynalite studio lighting, and too many accessories to mention

RikWriter
Goldmember
Joined May 2004
Lakeland, FL
May 28, 2017 16:04 |  #35

Silver-Halide wrote in post #18365053 (external link)
That's odd. A mechanical engineer turned comedian implied that I should face jail time if I question his "settled science" on climatology because "the debate is over."

That's his problem. It's ironically the same problem as the anti-wolf people though, just on the other side of the spectrum: politicization of science.

My pics:
www.pbase.com/rikwrite​r

Silver-Halide
Joined Jan 2015
May 28, 2017 17:04 |  #36

Science first, policy second.

CyberDyneSystems
Admin (type T-2000)
47,704 posts
Gallery: 78 photos
Joined Apr 2003
Rhode Island USA
May 28, 2017 17:26 |  #37

A shame I have to lock this thread.

You've moved far into politics.

Always question intensely those that will ignore or disavow science and knowledge. To turn ones back on what is in front of you requires worse than ignorance, which is easily overcome by education, it requires an agenda. Follow the money and self interest to the lie.

I can guarantee you, that no one is making money by re-introducing wolves into Yellowstone.

GEAR LIST
CDS' HOT LINKS
Jake Hegnauer Photography (external link)

sponsored links

3,258 views & 16 likes for this thread
After the wolves returned to Yellowstone...
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Wildlife Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.