Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Forum Talk
Thread started 25 Jun 2017 (Sunday) 15:45
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Mobile View

shep207
Joined Sep 2012
Jun 25, 2017 15:45 |  #1

Any way of seeing individual thread view counts and replies in mobile view from the main forums?

I realise this may not be possible with the space it takes up but it's something I would find very useful.

Pekka
El General Moderator
17,238 posts
Gallery: 33 photos
Joined Mar 2001
Hellsinki, Finland
Jun 25, 2017 17:02 |  #2

shep207 wrote in post #18386775 (external link)
Any way of seeing individual thread view counts and replies in mobile view from the main forums?

I realise this may not be possible with the space it takes up but it's something I would find very useful.

I'll think about that. As you said, it is quite hard to do: when the space runs out I'd rather not make the page longer by adding those counters there is some manner. You can turn the device orientation to horizontal in order to peek those columns, right?

The Forum Boss, El General Moderator
AMASS 1.4 Changelog (installed here now)

shep207
THREAD ­ STARTER
Joined Sep 2012
Post has been edited 4 months ago by shep207.
Jun 25, 2017 17:28 as a reply to Pekka's post |  #3

Yes, you're right. I didn't realise they appeared when using my phone in landscape format. I guess thats because I very rarely view websites like that though.

I'd almost prefer replies and views over the current 'last post' column, but I suspect I would be in a minority on that one!

461 views & 0 likes for this thread
Mobile View
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Forum Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.