Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Architecture, Real-Estate & Buildings Talk
Thread started 09 Feb 2017 (Thursday) 16:46
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Providing edited as well as SOOC photos to a client?

Scott ­ Spellman
Joined Oct 2015
Royal Oak MI
Feb 22, 2017 13:56 as a reply to post 18281527 |  #16

My pricing is:

Less than $500K : $150
Between $500-$1M: $250
Over $1M: $400
Dusk Exterior Photo: $100
Drone Photos: $250
Travel Fee: $50+

TeamSpeed
01010100 01010011
31,924 posts
Gallery: 58 photos
Joined May 2002
Northern Indiana
Feb 22, 2017 14:02 as a reply to Scott Spellman's post |  #17

Makes sense, I would just change the listing price ranges accordingly for the price of living here. No limit to the images you supply, just whatever the rooms and property dictate to be reasonable?

Past Equipment | My Gallery (external link)

LoneRider
Joined Dec 2010
Marysville, WA.
Jul 14, 2017 07:01 |  #18

The only shots my clients see are the edited ones. They know up front they are going to get 20-25 shots (the local MLS only allows 24 listing photos max). The 15-20 additional shots that didn't make the cut are superfluous and have/add no value.

Time is of the essence, if I provided proofs, then had to wait for the agent to tell me what shots they wanted edits on and then do the editing it would be a 2-3 day turnaround (with most the time spent waiting on the agent to get back to me) instead of a 6-18 hour turnaround for delivered photos.

I always ask the agents if there a is a particular feature, view, etc. they want to make sure they get a particular shot, but for the most part they trust me to cover the property.

~I don't suffer from gear ADD, I embrace and enjoy it...~
GEAR LIST

bildeb0rg
Goldmember
Joined Oct 2006
uk
Jul 18, 2017 14:05 |  #19

give them a set of b+w pics and tell them thats how they come out of the camera and that you put the colour in each individual frame in photoshop!

2,145 views & 9 likes for this thread
Providing edited as well as SOOC photos to a client?
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre Architecture, Real-Estate & Buildings Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.