Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries
Thread started 17 Jun 2016 (Friday) 03:57
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

How to add videos to picasa?

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Oct 20, 2016 07:07 |  #16

Does google photo supports folders structure? Any help on this.

Patrick ­ lee
Hatchling
6 posts
Joined Nov 2016
Post has been edited over 1 year ago by Patrick lee.
Nov 16, 2016 05:03 |  #17

As i was searching something else and look this question not answered for a long time and this question comes in my area of interest , as per my knowledge Picasa web and Google photos does not support folder structure, sorry to ask you why you need to upload your photo to Google photo, give a try to Smugmug ,Skydrive, Dropbox these all support folder structure.let me know if you need more help in this, i have used these services for my photo and video backup. Hope this will help you.

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Dec 05, 2016 06:16 |  #18

Thanks Patrick, actually i am uploading my photos in SmugMug using Picbackman app and folder structure is also maintained :-)

Haider ­ Abbas
THREAD ­ STARTER
Mostly Lurking
14 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Mar 24, 2017 05:19 |  #19

Now Google photos uploading frozen not able to upload photos using 3rd party uploader

photo1779
Hatchling
8 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Pune
Aug 31, 2017 04:56 |  #20

Google Photos API has changed its features and now stopped supporting Mutation process, any third party uploaders who use their API will not be able to create a new album in Google Photos.

You can go through below links of Picasa new API release notes.
https://developers.goo​gle.com ...web/docs/3.0/releas​enotes (external link)

4,349 views & 4 likes for this thread
How to add videos to picasa?
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.