Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Forum Talk
Thread started 03 Sep 2017 (Sunday) 23:27
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Canon SX710is repair

goldenturtle
137 posts
Joined Aug 2009
Western Maryland
Sep 03, 2017 23:27 |  #1

Where do you good folks go to for camera repair? One of my compact Canons has developed a problem. When depressing the shutter partway down, the image on the view screen snaps to and is sharp as a tack. Then in a split second, the focus shifts and the image softens and looks foggy. I love this camera, and it always goes with me. I have made 20x24 prints from what I have shot with it.
I have no camera stores in the area any longer, and sending it to a stranger (to me) scares the stuffing from me. But I see no alternative.
Does any one have a suggestion as to where or who? I live in the Western part of Maryland. Williamsport to be exact.
Thank you in advance.
Bo

249 views & 0 likes for this thread
Canon SX710is repair
FORUMS Community Talk, Chatter & Official Stuff Forum Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.