Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Video and Sound Editing
Thread started 01 Sep 2017 (Friday) 18:07
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Multi track mixing

KatManDEW
Joined Jan 2005
Ohio
Sep 01, 2017 18:07 |  #1

What is the best way to mix multiple track of video in Adobe Premiere and switch back and forth between tracks? I've been splitting all the tracks where I want to switch between tracks, and disabling all but the track that I want to be visible. It's works but it seems like there should be a better way.

Spacemunkie
Goldmember
Joined Apr 2008
Sep 04, 2017 21:54 |  #2

Premiere is an editor not a live mixing tool. Cut and transition. Bin the stuff you don't want or move it to a hidden track!

Scott/Spacemunkie:My photosexternal link

971 views & 1 like for this thread
Multi track mixing
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Video and Sound Editing

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.