Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Data Storage, Memory Cards & Backup
Thread started 05 Aug 2017 (Saturday) 04:29
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Memory card 120/160mb/s

davholla
Joined Nov 2014
Aug 05, 2017 04:29 |  #1

I have a Canon 7DMK II and sometimes it takes time for photos to write with a 120 mb/s card (this is shooting raw, insects and birds lots of photos).
Would (and I guess yes) a 160mb/s card make a big difference?
Any good places to buy one in the UK?

Mozes
Goldmember
Joined Nov 2012
Holland
Aug 05, 2017 04:38 |  #2

No? https://www.cameramemo​ryspeed.com ...st-sd-cf-card-comparison/ (external link)

*Nikon D3s * Nikon D7100 * 18-105mm kitlens * Tamron AF SP 90 mm f/2.8 VC USD Macro * Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 SP Di VC USD *
Sportplaatje (external link) I flickriver (external link)

jurgensdigitalmedia
24 posts
Joined Oct 2012
South Dakota
Sep 14, 2017 01:44 |  #3

i run 2 7D Mrk ii's. I use a Sandisk 16GB 160/MB. they're friggin awesome. i shoot primarily sports and it takes a lot to bog those suckers down.

These guys right here:
https://www.amazon.com ...age_o02_s00?ie=UTF8​&psc=1 (external link)

477 views & 2 likes for this thread
Memory card 120/160mb/s
FORUMS General Gear Talk Data Storage, Memory Cards & Backup

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.