Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories
Thread started 17 Aug 2017 (Thursday) 17:27
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Canon WFT-E8A / WFT-E6A Connection Issues

John ­ Photography
852 posts
Joined Oct 2008
SoCal
Aug 17, 2017 17:27 |  #1

Any Canon 1Dx and/or 1Dx mkII shooters use transmitters (WFT-E8A or WFT-E6A) with a Verizon JetPack? I am trying to send images remotely to my FTP using a Verizon JetPack.

The transmitter will connect to the JetPack, but when i begin to send a image.....it keeps trying to send. All i see is the file name on the FTP, but no data in the file.

I've confirmed the JetPack works with my laptop and I can even send remotely using my iPhone.

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

1DmkIV | 1Dx | 5DmkIII | 24-70mm f/2.8L | 35mm f/1.4L | 135mm f/2L | 70-200 f/2.8L mkII | 16-35 f/2.8L mkII | 85 f/1.2L mkII

John ­ Photography
THREAD ­ STARTER
852 posts
Joined Oct 2008
SoCal
Aug 22, 2017 15:46 |  #2

Anyone?

1DmkIV | 1Dx | 5DmkIII | 24-70mm f/2.8L | 35mm f/1.4L | 135mm f/2L | 70-200 f/2.8L mkII | 16-35 f/2.8L mkII | 85 f/1.2L mkII

apersson850
Cream of the Crop
11,608 posts
Joined Nov 2007
Traryd, Sweden
Sep 17, 2017 03:22 |  #3

Obviously I don't use Verizon, but have you verified functionality if you skip that part? Does it work if you go directly to a computer, via a WiFi network only?
Just so we understand if the issue is with the Verizon, or if it's something else?

Anders

2,424 views & 0 likes for this thread
Canon WFT-E8A / WFT-E6A Connection Issues
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.