Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

 
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Wildlife
Thread started 09 Nov 2005 (Wednesday) 17:45
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

show me your best are you looking at me shots

 
lucky7
Senior Member
lucky7's Avatar
Joined Jan 2009
Metro Detroit
Sep 22, 2017 21:37 |  #9376

TomCruise06 wrote in post #18456765 (external link)
Love it. Like a comic book picture. Thanks for sharing it.

If you're ever on instagram, type in #bobthebum. :-)


-Dane
http://www.flickr.com/​photos/danevan/external linkhttp://www.flickr.com/​photos/11028609@N05/external link

LOG IN TO REPLY
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)
cfdesigns
Member
cfdesigns's Avatar
Joined Apr 2017
Sep 22, 2017 22:19 |  #9377

Pagman wrote in post #18458307 (external link)
Wild or captive?

P.:-)

Captive, my friend owns him. He is about 95% wolf. Not sure what the other 5% is. He is real sweet. Not a mean bone in his body. She owns his full sister and his half brother too.




LOG IN TO REPLY
Pagman
I just hold the thing :-)
Pagman's Avatar
Joined Dec 2011
Sep 22, 2017 22:58 |  #9378

cfdesigns wrote in post #18458336 (external link)
Captive, my friend owns him. He is about 95% wolf. Not sure what the other 5% is. He is real sweet. Not a mean bone in his body. She owns his full sister and his half brother too.


WOW Wolf is in my blood even have a tattoo on my back of one, they are one of my spirit gudes, along with the Buzzard.

Thank you for sharing.

P.:-)


Nikon D7100, Nikkor 300 f4 IF ED :-)
https://aphotography42​1.wordpress.com/ (external link)

LOG IN TO REPLY
cfdesigns
Member
cfdesigns's Avatar
Joined Apr 2017
Sep 22, 2017 23:11 |  #9379

Pagman wrote in post #18458360 (external link)
WOW Wolf is in my blood even have a tattoo on my back of one, they are one of my spirit gudes, along with the Buzzard.

Thank you for sharing.

P.:-)

You're welcome. I am going to get more pics of them in the next couple of weeks. She has 5 all together. Tried to get their pics all together but it was like shoveling smoke. We are going to try again on our next days off. Hopefully they will come out better. I love wolves. I have them all over my wall in needle point. I have a special bond with the black wolf. He is huge, pictures do not do him justice.




LOG IN TO REPLY
Keith ­ Newton
Senior Member
982 posts
Joined May 2006
Arkansas
Sep 23, 2017 01:39 as a reply to post 18457462 |  #9380

WOW, that is an incredible shot.




LOG IN TO REPLY
lucky7
Senior Member
lucky7's Avatar
Joined Jan 2009
Metro Detroit
Sep 23, 2017 10:42 |  #9381

I wish this was the one in focus. I've not cropped it or anything, but when I said earlier that I could have reached out and touched him.. My hair was standing up at that point. I wasn't sure what he was going to do. Generally I've only been that close to does.

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4346/37009820200_f559ab0f46_b.jpg

IMAGE: https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4420/37009820550_2139420eb7_b.jpg

-Dane
http://www.flickr.com/​photos/danevan/external linkhttp://www.flickr.com/​photos/11028609@N05/external link

LOG IN TO REPLY
icopus
I'm not a snitch
icopus's Avatar
Joined Dec 2010
In the shadows of Houston
Sep 23, 2017 10:46 |  #9382

lucky7 wrote in post #18458658 (external link)
... My hair was standing up at that point. I wasn't sure what he was going to do. ...

Yeah, I can see the cuteness factor getting ruined with visions of impalement.


Camera hit me in the face, now I have a bokeh eye.
"Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar." - E.R. Murrow

LOG IN TO REPLY
lucky7
Senior Member
lucky7's Avatar
Joined Jan 2009
Metro Detroit
Sep 23, 2017 12:18 |  #9383

icopus wrote in post #18458661 (external link)
Yeah, I can see the cuteness factor getting ruined with visions of impalement.

Haha, the antlers certainly do get bigger/sharper looking the closer they get. Being only a few weeks out from the rut season, who knows. I do recall hearing a story about a camera guy getting attacked by a deer before, and you can bet it popped into my head.


-Dane
http://www.flickr.com/​photos/danevan/external linkhttp://www.flickr.com/​photos/11028609@N05/external link

LOG IN TO REPLY
bidkev
Goldmember
bidkev's Avatar
Joined Jul 2013
From Blackpool UK to Brisbane Australia 20 yrs ago
Sep 23, 2017 18:18 |  #9384

IMAGE: https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4462/37243466632_91a5041242_b.jpg
[IMAGE'S LINK: https://flic.kr/p/YK5v​63] (external link)Powerful Owl (external link) by Kevin Dickinson (external link), on Flickr

See my fish and fishy photography tips here: https://kevindickinson​fineartphot.smugmug.co​m/Tropical-Fish-2/ (external link)
Canon 7D mk2 | Canon 6D, 100-400L mk2, Canon 24-105L, Canon 100 Macro | 24 EF-S 2.8 STM |Canon 1.4 Ex Mklll | Canon 580EXll| Kenko 12,20,36 Ext tubes |

LOG IN TO REPLY
rawshorty
Cream of the Crop
rawshorty's Avatar
Joined Nov 2008
Canberra Australia
Sep 23, 2017 22:16 |  #9385

Barking Owl perhaps Kev ;-)a


I prefer to be in the bush with the animals than a crowded city.
Shorty
Flickrexternal link

LOG IN TO REPLY
bidkev
Goldmember
bidkev's Avatar
Joined Jul 2013
From Blackpool UK to Brisbane Australia 20 yrs ago
Sep 23, 2017 23:13 |  #9386

rawshorty wrote in post #18459045 (external link)
Barking Owl perhaps Kev ;-)a

Correct...............​again! :lol:


See my fish and fishy photography tips here: https://kevindickinson​fineartphot.smugmug.co​m/Tropical-Fish-2/ (external link)
Canon 7D mk2 | Canon 6D, 100-400L mk2, Canon 24-105L, Canon 100 Macro | 24 EF-S 2.8 STM |Canon 1.4 Ex Mklll | Canon 580EXll| Kenko 12,20,36 Ext tubes |

LOG IN TO REPLY
tandemtouring
Member
tandemtouring's Avatar
Joined Mar 2015
Perth, Western Australia
Sep 24, 2017 06:06 |  #9387

He won the looking at me game :)

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

https://www.flickr.com​/gp/tandemtouring/Db02​PW (external link)

LOG IN TO REPLY
sharod
Senior Member
sharod's Avatar
Joined Apr 2007
Greencastle, PA
Sep 24, 2017 15:18 |  #9388

Visited Lake Clark NP, Alaska. Lots of brownies :) This fella was a bit too close for the 100-400II lens I rented for the trip!

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

Sharon
A camera didn't make a great picture anymore than a typewriter wrote a great novel.
https://www.flickr.com​/photos/slo103/ (external link)

LOG IN TO REPLY
Red ­ Dog
Senior Member
Red Dog's Avatar
Joined Feb 2007
N Ireland
Sep 24, 2017 16:42 |  #9389

Rutting season has just started and the big guys are getting a little frisky. They don't take kindly to getting their photos taken either it seems.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

www.portadownfc.co.uk (external link)
Canon 1DX +1D Mkiv - Canon 300 IS F2.8 + Sigma 70-200 F2.8 & 120-300 f2.8
My Gallery: http://www.flickr.com/​photos/actionpix/ (external link)

LOG IN TO REPLY
cfdesigns
Member
cfdesigns's Avatar
Joined Apr 2017
Sep 24, 2017 18:16 |  #9390

Red Dog wrote in post #18459544 (external link)
Rutting season has just started and the big guys are getting a little frisky. They don't take kindly to getting their photos taken either it seems.

thumbnailHosted photo: posted by Red Dog in
./showthread.php?p=184​59544&i=i256501140
forum: Wildlife

Awesome shot!




LOG IN TO REPLY
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

1,563,615 views & 21435 likes for this thread
show me your best are you looking at me shots
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Wildlife


Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...


AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.

POWERED BY AMASS 1.4version 1.4
made in Finland
by Pekka Saarinen
for photography-on-the.net
Spent 0.0103 for 6 database queries.
PAGE COMPLETED IN 0.07s
Latest registered member is James L Hmar
817 guests, 309 members online
Simultaneous users record so far is 6106, that happened on Jun 09, 2016