Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Changing Camera Brands
Thread started 10 Aug 2017 (Thursday) 09:41
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Moving to Fuji

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
Joined Feb 2008
Vancouver, BC
Oct 04, 2017 08:55 as a reply to post 18465712 |  #46

Bobby discuss this topic with me when you buy or rent one. Improvements across the board over my 5d3.

5Dmkiv |5Dmkiii | 80D | 24LmkII | 35mm f/2 IS | 85 mkII L | 100L | EF-S 10-22 | 16-35L mkII | 24-70 f/2.8L mkii| 70-200 f/2.8 ISL mkII| 600EX-RT x2 | 580 EX II x2 | Einstein's
Fuji X-T2 w/battery booster | 16mm f/1.4 | 56 f/1.2 | 10-24 f/4.0 | 55-200 | EF-X500

sponsored links
Osa713
Joined Jun 2011
Houston, TX
Oct 04, 2017 09:25 |  #47

AlanU wrote in post #18465770 (external link)
Bobby discuss this topic with me when you buy or rent one. Improvements across the board over my 5d3.

Wow

EverydayGetaway
Cream of the Crop
9,761 posts
Gallery: 1 photo
Joined Oct 2012
Bowie, MD
Oct 04, 2017 10:36 |  #48

AlanU wrote in post #18465770 (external link)

I mean, his question is reasonable. I don't doubt at all that the 5DIV is a big step up from the III, but just making the claim with absolutely nothing to back it up and then belittling others when they ask you to back it up gets us nowhere.

Fuji X-Pro2 // Fuji X-T1 // Fuji X-100T // XF 18mm f2 // Rokinon 12mm f2 // XF 35mm f1.4 // Rokinon 21mm f1.4 // XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 // XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8 // Rokinon 85mm f1.4 // Zhonghi Lensturbo ii // Various adapted MF lenses
flickr (external link) // Instagram (external link)

Two ­ Hot ­ Shoes
Goldmember
Joined Apr 2014
Ireland
Post has been edited 16 days ago by Two Hot Shoes.
Oct 04, 2017 12:12 |  #49

Smaller body = smaller battery. Smaller size battery = smaller capacity. Small capacity = less shots.

At least Fuji give you the option of having a battery meter in your viewfinder [or on screen] that even gives the percentage left so it's really easy to see how you are doing and plan a change. I can't remember any time I've missed an important shot in all the time, events, weddings etc.., I've shot with Fuji. I simply take a few seconds to swap the battery out no big deal there. Around 400 shots from a battery is loads for most people.
Last event I shot, last week, I didn't change a battery between the two cameras - no grips.

For a small camera you'd be better off popping off the grip from the X-T2 than using your 80D for most things. Then you truly have a small camera. But even with the grip on and all batteries in they weigh the same [X-T2+Grip & 80D], at about 730G each. The X-T2 has much better dynamic range to boot so the IQ is bound to be better there without even going into the sharpness of the sensor or processor or Fuji's colour science abilities, and the Fuji X-T2 is smaller all round, perhaps a little taller but it is also narrower and much, much less deep.

The 5D4's QI is probably a big jump over the 5D3 alright but not such a big one over the X-T2 IMO.I dare say the files are cleaner at crazy ISO setting but really do most people shoot there a lot? I managed to be at ISO800 at the last event, holding my flash remotely for light/shutter. Worked out OK for all & the "OMG your shots are brilliant' email from the client is always good to hear when your head is sometimes full of doubt.

You've made the investment in the new Canon so I do hope you get the most out of it and enjoy shooting with it. For me it's all the other stuff that Fuji can do, like the EVF, the manual focus aids, the size and weight, the cost, the locking spot metering point to the AF point [that is a really big one for me], the dials, the aperture ring.... so many things better. Better usability = better time shooting = happier photographer = happier clients.

On the AF front for anybody use to using the AF assist beam on a speedlight, check out Godox's range for Fuji. Even just using the X-1T transmitter, the beam worked out well. It's the same cross hatching red pattern that many use these days. Probably not quite as good as the IR on a DSLR but works very well all the same.

Fuji: X-PRO2, X-T1, X-E2 | 16/1.4, 18/2, 23/1.4, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 90/2, 16-55/2.8, 10-24/4. AD600BM, TT865F, AL-H198, ThinkTank AS2, Peli1514, Ona Bowery, Matthews Grip
flickr (external link)Instagram (external link)Blog (external link)

EverydayGetaway
Cream of the Crop
9,761 posts
Joined Oct 2012
Bowie, MD
Post has been edited 15 days ago by EverydayGetaway.
Oct 04, 2017 13:17 |  #50

Two Hot Shoes wrote in post #18465887 (external link)
Smaller body = smaller battery. Smaller size battery = smaller capacity. Small capacity = less shots.

At least Fuji give you the option of having a battery meter in your viewfinder [or on screen] that even gives the percentage left so it's really easy to see how you are doing and plan a change. I can't remember any time I've missed an important shot in all the time, events, weddings etc.., I've shot with Fuji. I simply take a few seconds to swap the battery out no big deal there. Around 400 shots from a battery is loads for most people.
Last event I shot, last week, I didn't change a battery between the two cameras - no grips.

For a small camera you'd be better off popping off the grip from the X-T2 than using your 80D for most things. Then you truly have a small camera. But even with the grip on and all batteries in they weigh the same [X-T2+Grip & 80D], at about 730G each. The X-T2 has much better dynamic range to boot so the IQ is bound to be better there without even going into the sharpness of the sensor or processor or Fuji's colour science abilities, and the Fuji X-T2 is smaller all round, perhaps a little taller but it is also narrower and much, much less deep.

The 5D4's QI is probably a big jump over the 5D3 alright but not such a big one over the X-T2 IMO.I dare say the files are cleaner at crazy ISO setting but really do most people shoot there a lot? I managed to be at ISO800 at the last event, holding my flash remotely for light/shutter. Worked out OK for all & the "OMG your shots are brilliant' email from the client is always good to hear when your head is sometimes full of doubt.

You've made the investment in the new Canon so I do hope you get the most out of it and enjoy shooting with it. For me it's all the other stuff that Fuji can do, like the EVF, the manual focus aids, the size and weight, the cost, the locking spot metering point to the AF point [that is a really big one for me], the dials, the aperture ring.... so many things better. Better usability = better time shooting = happier photographer = happier clients.

On the AF front for anybody use to using the AF assist beam on a speedlight, check out Godox's range for Fuji. Even just using the X-1T transmitter, the beam worked out well. It's the same cross hatching red pattern that many use these days. Probably not quite as good as the IR on a DSLR but works very well all the same.

The battery argument has confused me from the very beginning. Even when I first got into mirrorless with my EOS M the abysmal battery life of that camera never bothered me. The batteries are tiny and they charge fast, I always keep a couple of spares in my bag, but very rarely ever use them... in fact, they'd pretty much never come out of my bag if I didn't rotate them with the battery in the body when I come home from shooting (I take the camera out of the body and stick it on the charger and grab a spare from the bag to replace it with, then put other battery into the bag when it finishes charging).

Fuji X-Pro2 // Fuji X-T1 // Fuji X-100T // XF 18mm f2 // Rokinon 12mm f2 // XF 35mm f1.4 // Rokinon 21mm f1.4 // XF 18-55mm f/2.8-4 // XF 55-200mm f3.5-4.8 // Rokinon 85mm f1.4 // Zhonghi Lensturbo ii // Various adapted MF lenses

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
Joined Feb 2008
Vancouver, BC
Oct 04, 2017 14:34 as a reply to EverydayGetaway's post |  #51

Honestly please get back to me when you literally have hands on experience with the gear in question. I was in disbelief using the identical lens on both bodies. Much better iq with my 16-35 f2.8 mk2.

I did not belittle Bobby.

Just stating my real life experiences and I am certain others would agree.

5Dmkiv |5Dmkiii | 80D | 24LmkII | 35mm f/2 IS | 85 mkII L | 100L | EF-S 10-22 | 16-35L mkII | 24-70 f/2.8L mkii| 70-200 f/2.8 ISL mkII| 600EX-RT x2 | 580 EX II x2 | Einstein's
Fuji X-T2 w/battery booster | 16mm f/1.4 | 56 f/1.2 | 10-24 f/4.0 | 55-200 | EF-X500

bobbyz
Cream of the Crop
18,305 posts
Joined Nov 2007
Bay Area, CA
Post has been last edited 15 days ago by bobbyz. 3 edits done in total.
Oct 04, 2017 16:37 |  #52

Maybe it is really that good but man differences between cameras these days are so small. I have tried Sony A7rII and since I don't shoot crazy high ISOs it wasn't that much different from lowly XT1. Sure at 100% I can count eye lashes with Sony's 40+ MPs. I have also tried the Fuji GFx but with only 120mm f4 as 110mm f2 wasn't available. Honestly none of the canon's excite me anymore after GFx and the new Sony A9. Want to see if Sony MF comes and what the new A7RIII looks like.

For OP - Battery life, I agree it was pain in the butx at start. Then you get used to it. I carry 2 spares and that is plenty for whole day where I need to shoot like 1000 images. Buy knock offs and as mentioned they are small and light.

5dmk3, 35L, 85L II, 300mm f2.8 IS I, 400mm f5.6
Fuji XT-1, 14mm f2.8, 23mm f1.4, 35mm f1.4, 56mm f1.2, 90mm f2, 50-140mm f2.8

cueball
466 posts
Joined Jun 2008
Oklahoma
Oct 04, 2017 18:36 as a reply to bobbyz's post |  #53

I'll chime in!!! Noise at 12,800 when shooting indoor volleyball is cleaner with better overhead for making adjustments/correction​s in post. Same story when I need to push things to 25,600. Base ISO shadow pushing is so substantial that I don't honestly know how to quantify it with a realistic metric. 100% better??? I did a few multiple exposure shots a couple months back with the intent to HDR in Photomatix. I wound up just pushing/pulling a single DNG in Lightroom and got the best result. Simple fact is I could never do that with my 5D3. AF speed and accuracy is definitely better. I would guess my keeper rate increase for indoor volleyball has jumped around 20-25%. Add in the extra pixels for cropping room and it's made a world of difference for the final image quality of processed images.

The jump was definitely worth it for me and I would not hesitate recommending the upgrade to anyone else.

Canon: 5D Mark IV, 16-35 f4L IS, 24-70 f2.8L II, 70-200 f2.8L IS II, 100-400 f4.5-5.6L IS II, 100 f2.8L IS Macro, 2X III, 1.4X III, 580EX II, 430EX | mu43: Olympus OMD EM-1, 17 f1.8, 45 f1.8, 75 f1.8, 12-40 f2.8 PRO, 40-150 f2.8 PRO, MC-14
Feedback: http://photography-on-the.net ...=12723614&postcount​=27889, http://photography-on-the.net ...=13303433&postcount​=30051

Two ­ Hot ­ Shoes
Goldmember
Joined Apr 2014
Ireland
Oct 04, 2017 18:52 |  #54

I doubt anyone would disagree that the jump from the 5D3 to the 5D4 in image quality is apparent. People look for different things from different cameras though. Not everyone cares about having 200% zoom detail or very high ISO cleaner-than-that-othercamera-ness. Sure if you are a Canon shooter heavily invested in their system you'll be jumping in joy at finally having a more up to date camera [But for the crazy video option]. If you are not all that heavily in then there are other options that might suit better, that do things better for your needs.

Fuji: X-PRO2, X-T1, X-E2 | 16/1.4, 18/2, 23/1.4, 35/1.4, 56/1.2, 90/2, 16-55/2.8, 10-24/4. AD600BM, TT865F, AL-H198, ThinkTank AS2, Peli1514, Ona Bowery, Matthews Grip
flickr (external link)Instagram (external link)Blog (external link)

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
Joined Feb 2008
Vancouver, BC
Post has been edited 15 days ago by AlanU.
Oct 04, 2017 21:41 |  #55

bobbyz wrote in post #18466034 (external link)
Maybe it is really that good but man differences between cameras these days are so small. I have tried Sony A7rII and since I don't shoot crazy high ISOs it wasn't that much different from lowly XT1. Sure at 100% I can count eye lashes with Sony's 40+ MPs. I have also tried the Fuji GFx but with only 120mm f4 as 110mm f2 wasn't available. Honestly none of the canon's excite me anymore after GFx and the new Sony A9. Want to see if Sony MF comes and what the new A7RIII looks like.

For OP - Battery life, I agree it was pain in the butx at start. Then you get used to it. I carry 2 spares and that is plenty for whole day where I need to shoot like 1000 images. Buy knock offs and as mentioned they are small and light.

Bobby,

It's fine that Canon doesn't excite you. Just like anything gear is only a part of the equation in photography.

Even today's selection in camera gear there is still some form of niche qualities for specific applications in camera use.

1) GFX medium format is a larger body, great fuji files, great iso capabilities great for artistic photography, portrait work, landscape and many other uses in slower moving subjects. Most guys I know will not spend that kind of money on lenses as a hobbyist or pro event use. But again digital Medium format is a niche application with an operator with fat wallet in hand or company write off studio use.

2) Nikon D850 new kid on the block! Not your typical consumer purchased body. Plenty of megapixels to play with a full frame sensor, incredible AF, great high iso capabilities, tracks fast moving subjects, excellent low light capabilities for even demanding photogs using external speedlight infrared focus assist. Affordable to expensive pro lenses available for all walks of life.

3) Sony A9 new breed of mirrorless. Sony characteristic files which preference can be appreciated or not depending on personal preference. Remarkable sports camera with your new average standard 24 mega pixels. Not a cheap beast to buy.

4) 5dmk4 for me was a natural selection in upgrading my 5dmk3. Lotsa beans for a canon body compared to the price/performance of the Nikon D850. I wish I was a Nikon shooter but I'm certainly a happy Canon shooter with a 5dmk4. Killer auto focus both in stills and video.

My 24Lmk2 has never looked better matched with my 5dmk4. My L zooms now ramped up in IQ in sharpness/micro contrast and noticeable improvements in AF. I'd be certain a higher res 5dsr would be an upgrade easily above the 5dmk4.

I will have to say noisy "meh" images I've taken with my Canon 80D at iso 12800 or Fuji X-t2 still produce very acceptable prints. Same identical high iso with challenging light with 5dmk4 is a huge improvement over my Canon 80d and Fuji x-t2.

The difference I know have is that with large group shots I'm 100% confident that I will have cleaner images with the 5dmk4 than my 5dmk3, 80D and Fuji X-t2.

BUT

If I was shooting easy beautiful open shade or ideal light all of the camera's I have will produce fantastic images. I do find that even slightly underexposed photos taken at iso 3200 can be very noisy with my fuji X-t2. This is where exposing to the right is very crucial for crop sensor.

Cameras are not like universal wrenches. Many still have pros and cons regarding character of the gear. My 80D I still love alot and it's a "good light" camera with very good af in video/stills. Oddly has a mix of canon and fuji render in the digital files. The heavy clunkier 5dmk4 out performs both 80d and Fuji x-t2 in every regard except weight. Fuji is killer in good available light, joy to use, good high iso performance, beautiful fuji render, sharp optics with less micro contrast than my Canon lenses and acceptable battery life. Ideal studio light every camera will look great :)

In challenging light if you scrutinize files I have zero excuses to produce loss of detail or noisy images in challenging light with the 5dmk4. My fuji I can easily see less detail and softer images due to noise on human subjects if you analyze skin texture.

At the end of the day the images from the fuji will look good on print. With a D850, Sony A9, 5dmk4/3 the capture rate in keepers should be higher than the Fuji users that relies on shallow dof using high iso in low light.

Everyone shoots differently and has different environments in their style of photography. A high percentage of consumer camera users as well as demanding hobbyist/pros using mirrored bodies (must include mirrorless sony a9) will get a higher percentage of keeper rates that are tack sharp when they use autofocus in every environment imaginable. More tack sharp keeper rate means more images to select / cull for perfect emotional expressions.

I know my keeper rates are lower with my Fuji using AF. That is just part of the character in using fuji.....well that's what I've accepted anyways.

Yes I'm definitely keeping my Fuji but my Canon will always remain a part of my toolbox too!

EverydayGetaway
Cream of the Crop
9,761 posts
Joined Oct 2012
Bowie, MD
Post has been last edited 15 days ago by EverydayGetaway. 2 edits done in total.
Oct 04, 2017 22:44 |  #56

AlanU wrote in post #18466210 (external link)
If I was shooting easy beautiful open shade or ideal light all of the camera's I have will produce fantastic images. I do find that even slightly underexposed photos taken at iso 3200 can be very noisy with my fuji X-t2. This is where exposing to the right is very crucial for crop sensor.

At the end of the day the images from the fuji will look good on print. With a D850, Sony A9, 5dmk4/3 the capture rate in keepers should be higher than the Fuji users that relies on shallow dof using high iso in low light.

I know my keeper rates are lower with my Fuji using AF. That is just part of the character in using fuji.....well that's what I've accepted anyways.

Yes I'm definitely keeping my Fuji but my Canon will always remain a part of my toolbox too!

Rather than go back and forth forever as we seem to frequently do, I just wanted to highlight these few paragraphs because they don't really make a lot of sense to me...

The first paragraph implies that ETTR (shooting +EV to pull back in post to reduce noise, as I most frequently see it defined on here) is a useful technique when shooting Fuji... it isn't. It hasn't been since the first X-Trans cameras, that's really only been a "thing" with Canon's cameras for the past few years. As for pushing exposures in general... I've only ever heard (and experienced) the exact opposite of your assertion... pushing Fuji files in post has nearly the same impact on noise as raising the ISO would, many referring this to the (silly in my opinion) term "ISO-less".

The second paragraph also doesn't make sense to me since you seem to be saying that Fuji users rely on shallow DOF in low light more so than Canon users? How do you figure that?

Your third paragraph I would argue that's just a matter of learning the camera... I would argue that because there are lots of users (myself included) who have had very little issue with Fuji's AF system and came from a DSLR background. If DSLRs work better for you, by all means use them, but when you refer to it as "just part of the character in using Fuji" I've gotta just call BS... well that's what I've accepted anyways ;)

I'm glad both systems work for you, and I'm glad Canon is making some improvements, but I miss their prime and would argue they're well past it (I had my hopes up prior to the 6Dii, I was hoping they'd come out with a notably smaller FF DSLR with a proper feature set for the 6Dii, not even because I wanted one, just because that would really shake up the market in their favor). I also can't imagine using two systems again, I'm very happy I committed fully to one.

AlanU
Cream of the Crop
Joined Feb 2008
Vancouver, BC
Oct 04, 2017 23:19 |  #57

EverydayGetaway wrote in post #18466240 (external link)
Rather than go back and forth forever as we seem to frequently do, I just wanted to highlight these few paragraphs because they don't really make a lot of sense to me...

The first paragraph implies that ETTR (shooting +EV to pull back in post to reduce noise, as I most frequently see it defined on here) is a useful technique when shooting Fuji... it isn't. It hasn't been since the first X-Trans cameras, that's really only been a "thing" with Canon's cameras for the past few years. As for pushing exposures in general... I've only ever heard (and experienced) the exact opposite of your assertion... pushing Fuji files in post has nearly the same impact on noise as raising the ISO would, many referring this to the (silly in my opinion) term "ISO-less".

The second paragraph also doesn't make sense to me since you seem to be saying that Fuji users rely on shallow DOF in low light more so than Canon users? How do you figure that?

"At the end of the day the images from the fuji will look good on print. With a D850, Sony A9, 5dmk4/3 the capture rate in keepers should be higher than the Fuji users that relies on shallow dof using high iso in low light." I should elaborate that the other camera's mentioned have more leeway in much cleaner higher iso performance over the Fuji requiring wider aperture to maximize the most light for less noisy images.

Your third paragraph I would argue that's just a matter of learning the camera... I would argue that because there are lots of users (myself included) who have had very little issue with Fuji's AF system and came from a DSLR background. If DSLRs work better for you, by all means use them, but when you refer to it as "just part of the character in using Fuji" I've gotta just call BS... well that's what I've accepted anyways ;)

Cool that your style and usage in camera gear is different than mine. Now when I achieve clean sharp images that do not lack detail in low interior environments I grab my Canon 5dmk4 over my X-t2. IQ is simply different between the two systems but for low light the 5dmk4 is completely a totally different animal in acquiring AF with no hunting issues like my Fuji. Take a gander on FM and you'll read alot of dual shooters (own both mirrorless fuji and mirrored bodies) understanding how Fuji AF gets slow or less reliable than mirrored bodies. This is a known well understood characteristic. Some people just accept this hunting and others like myself has little to no tolerance to hunting. Just discovered another Fuji shooter at my workplace and it was no shock he said he loved the fuji render but wasn't thrilled with AF performance. I'm not the only vocal person about AF

I'm glad both systems work for you, and I'm glad Canon is making some improvements, but I miss their prime and would argue they're well past it (I had my hopes up prior to the 6Dii, I was hoping they'd come out with a notably smaller FF DSLR with a proper feature set for the 6Dii, not even because I wanted one, just because that would really shake up the market in their favor). I also can't imagine using two systems again, I'm very happy I committed fully to one.

FarmerTed1971
fondling the 5D4
Joined Sep 2013
Portland, OR
Oct 04, 2017 23:21 |  #58

Just wait until the next firmware update if you don't like Fuji's AF. It will make a convert out of a lot of people I'm sure.

Getting better at this - Fuji Xt-2 - 18-55 - 35 f2 WR - 50-140 - 6D - 135L - 70-200 f4L IS - 600EX-RT x2 - ST-E3-RT - flickr (external link) - www.scottaticephoto.co​m (external link)

rantercsr
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2014
Post has been last edited 15 days ago by rantercsr. 2 edits done in total.
Oct 05, 2017 05:46 |  #59

FarmerTed1971 wrote in post #18466268 (external link)
Just wait until the next firmware update if you don't like Fuji's AF. It will make a convert out of a lot of people I'm sure.

Im very excited about whats to come there!

As far as Fuji AF goes...

And this of course is just my opinion based on my experiences so far in owning the xt2 for about 2 months..

Autofocus seems pretty typical with my experiences with mirrorless cameras(not including sony a9 , never touched one but i hear it's keeping up with all the big dslrs)

Previously owned mirrorless are sony a7sii, a6000, a6500 and a panasonic gx8.
keep in mind I don't shoot anything like sports or Bif. Usually the only time I need quick is when Street shooting

But yeah in good lighting it works perfectly well and as that light goes down consistency goes down
Though that's true with my Canon cameras that I've owned I would definitely say it holds on a bit better then anything mirrorless I've ever owned...

But that being said I can't really complain about Fugees AF at least not for what I do and that's mostly portraits small family affairs get-togethers and I tried to get out and do some Street shooting when I can

Regarding battery life before I got into mirrorless cameras I heard Everyone crying about horrendous battery life and I admit I was nervous about that .
with stills I quickly realized that for myself it's not all that bad. I mean the way people made it sound was as if you'd be changing batteries after just a handful of pictures.
Yes you need extra batteries. Don't wait until you at 1% to change it. And that's it. I can't imagine there being no moment where a battery can be changed so that you dont miss any crucial moment .. I'm no event photographer but I assume as one you know when certain moments should be happening like for example to walk down the aisle to kiss Etc.. so I mean you plan those things right.. literally takes maybe 30 seconds, if you're slow... and they are small enough that you can put 1, 2 or 3 in your pocket and won't bother you unless maybe if you like to wear those super skinny jeans lol(not judging )

Canon 80D//Rebel T4i//EF50 f1.4 //EFS 24mm F2.8//EFS 18-55//EFS 10-18 //EFS 55-250
Pentax k1000* k50 f2*135 f2.
Fuji XT2 // xf 23mm f2/ xf50 f2 WR
https://www.instagram.​com/shotbypops/ (external link) MYflickr (external link)

FarmerTed1971
fondling the 5D4
Joined Sep 2013
Portland, OR
Oct 05, 2017 08:51 |  #60

Yeah, I have 4 batteries... I'm good for whatever. No big deal to me.

Getting better at this - Fuji Xt-2 - 18-55 - 35 f2 WR - 50-140 - 6D - 135L - 70-200 f4L IS - 600EX-RT x2 - ST-E3-RT - flickr (external link) - www.scottaticephoto.co​m (external link)

sponsored links

3,302 views & 63 likes for this thread
Moving to Fuji
FORUMS General Gear Talk Changing Camera Brands

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.