Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events
Thread started 15 Oct 2017 (Sunday) 11:24
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Please share your RING photos

mdvaden
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2009
Beaverton, Oregon
Oct 15, 2017 11:24 |  #1

Apparently there's no "official" thread for rings. I was hoping other's may share their wedding ring images to see what other's tried. I've only shot at about 6 weddings, and only tried rings the last two. I found it more challenging than expected. But wouldn't say it's "difficult". My Tamron 35mm 1.8 VC has remarkable 7.9 in. min. focus distance, but I just bought a Tamron 90mm 2.8 VC this week.

I tried this practice shot with a mirror and flowers from the garden. These are our own rings, and although slightly weathered, the photo represents a silver anniversary (plus) ... A smoother or blurred reflection was desired, but this is a starting point.

HOSTED PHOTO
please log in to view hosted photos in full size.

vadenphotography.comexternal link . . . and . . . Coast Redwoods Main Pageexternal link

knk1314
187 posts
Joined Jan 2013
VA
Oct 16, 2017 00:06 |  #2

http://photography-on-the.net ...read.php?t=1172094&​page=1

[Canon 7D] <420EX> {EF-S 18-135/ 28-135/ 50mm f1.4/ 24-105L / 135L}
{Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM}

363 views & 1 like for this thread
Please share your RING photos
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Weddings & Other Family Events

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.