Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos HDR Creation
Thread started 21 Oct 2017 (Saturday) 09:44
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Not to happy with Aurora support

Bianchi
Goldmember
Joined Jan 2010
USA
Post has been edited 1 month ago by Bianchi.
Oct 21, 2017 09:44 |  #1

I am posting this so if others run into this using LR, you will have a solution. I use windows 7 profressional.

I had a issue with exporting back to LR from Aurora 2018, also still presently having an existing problem with PS.

First off I should mention I loaded 2018 as plugins for both LR & PS . Its also on my desktop as a stand alone
I also read all the info for adding plugins for LR and PS

I would right click on my image I wanted to export from LR into Aurora, where you get an option to export to Aurora. The problem with that is when it arrives at Aurora you do not get the apply in the right top corner, which exports back in LR automatically when you are finished with your edit, so I would export two different ways 1) I would click on the box with the arrow coming out of it in the top right corner. 2) go to file and click on export

Here is where the problem lies with that, it will export, but you do not see it in same file automatically it came from, also even by going to import in LR, its not in the file you sent it to import it in manually, which is the same file where I sent it from in LR to Aurora..

Here's how I resolved the LR issue on my own.

Instead of exporting out by right clicking in LR on image or images and sending to Aurora, I go to file in LR and to export presets, where you get two options "Open Original images & Use Tiff with LR adjustments.. You need to import that way into Aurora using windows and then you get the apply in right top corner of Auoroa and it will then export back into LR automatically to the same file you sent it to >>>>>>> This will help others using LR

My PS issue I still have is not resolved, every time I export from PS into Aurora my image or images turn pink . I need to preface this by saying I export from PS into Nik and Topaz and back into PS when finishing my edit without any issues... If anyone has any thoughts or personally experienced this, I would appreciate how you resolved it.

Also asked about the Luminosity mask option a week ago when I initially contacted them, still no answer

My Gear flickrexternal link

216 views & 0 likes for this thread
Not to happy with Aurora support
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos HDR Creation

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.