Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Competitions 
Thread started 10 Oct 2017 (Tuesday) 01:11
Search threadPrev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as a registered member)

Digital Camera Speed Challenge #479

LisaJH
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,880 posts
Joined Jul 2009

Oct 24, 2017 13:27 |  #16

I'm so sorry guys - I am the most scatter brained fool there is. I completely forgot. I am going to have to go with bryzf1 as the winner this week - just love that shot!!

~Mom of 11 and Professional Photographer~
5DIV | 5DIII | 5DII | 40D | 400L | 200L | 70-200L II | 85L | 50 1.0L | 50 1.2L | Sigma 50mm Art Lens | 16-35L II | TS-E 90 | 100 Macro | Random Lensbaby & OCF Gear
Website (external link) | Blog (external link) | Facebook (external link) | 500px (external link) | Instagram (external link) | Twitter (external link) | Flickr (external link)

sponsored links
airfrogusmc
I'm a chimper. There I said it...
35,436 posts
Gallery: 122 photos
Best ofs: 6
Joined May 2007

Oct 24, 2017 13:28 as a reply to  @ LisaJH's post |  #17

Congrats !!!!!! Thanks Lisa.

Tom ­ Reichner
"I am a little creepy"
11,717 posts
Gallery: 134 photos
Best ofs: 1
Joined Dec 2008
Post edited 6 months ago by Tom Reichner.

Oct 24, 2017 13:49 |  #18

airfrogusmc wrote in post #18479418 (external link)
OK Tom I vote for you to judge. It's been a week.

Thanks, Allen, but, well, Lisa beat me to it.......for which I am glad.

LisaJH wrote in post #18479925 (external link)
I am going to have to go with bryzf1 as the winner this week - just love that shot!!

Congratulations, Bryan! . Looking forward to the new challenge that you have for us.

"Your" and "you're" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"They're", "their", and "there" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"Fare" and "fair" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one. The proper expression is "moot point", NOT "mute point".

OldCrow
Goldmember
3,170 posts
Gallery: 137 photos
Joined Mar 2013

Oct 24, 2017 15:55 |  #19

Well done Bryan, congratulations on the win.

Don
---------------
Canon SX50, Pentax K30, Fuji S2950

teekay
Goldmember
2,792 posts
Joined Apr 2001
Post edited 5 months ago by teekay.

Oct 26, 2017 17:23 |  #20

Like many others, I really enjoy these challenges and "follow" the threads daily if I have entered or set one myself.

So it's very disappointing when people don't bother to close and judge on time, don't bother to choose runners-up or comment on all the other fine shots (e.g in this challenge), or check to see if they have won and promptly set a new challenge.

Lisa, did you PM bryzf1 that he won? I think you should have by now.

(sorry, end of rant)vmad

Tom ­ Reichner
"I am a little creepy"
11,717 posts
Gallery: 134 photos
Joined Dec 2008

Oct 26, 2017 17:43 as a reply to  @ teekay's post |  #21

I think that some people participate without realizing how much responsibility comes along with participation.

I really like these challenges myself, and would love to enter every one! . However, there are so many times throughout the year that I don't know where I'll be in a week, or whether I'll have internet service, access to a computer, etc.

So, as much as I'd love to enter a photo, I so often just don't, because I fear that I won't be able to follow through in a responsible manner if I happen to win. . And I wish that everyone would do likewise.

"Your" and "you're" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"They're", "their", and "there" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one.
"Fare" and "fair" are different words with completely different meanings - please use the correct one. The proper expression is "moot point", NOT "mute point".

bryzf1
549 posts
Gallery: 128 photos
Joined Mar 2011

Oct 27, 2017 13:35 as a reply to  @ teekay's post |  #22

Thanks! I'll get on it shortly getting a new challenge posted!

Bryan
1DX | A73 | 17-40L | 24-70LII | 35L | 50 1.4 | 85L | | 70-200LII | 200 f/2L
flickr (external link)

sponsored links

2,523 views & 25 likes for this thread
Digital Camera Speed Challenge #479
FORUMS Photo Sharing & Visual Enjoyment Competitions 
AAA
y 1600

Jump to forum...   •  Rules   •  Index   •  New posts   •  RTAT   •  'Best of'   •  Gallery   •  Gear   •  Reviews   •  Member list   •  Polls   •  Image rules   •  Search   •  Password reset

Not a member yet?
Registered members may log in to forums and access all the features: full search, image upload, follow forums, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, all settings, view hosted photos, own reviews, see more and do more... and all is free. Don't be a stranger - register now and start posting!

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies and to our privacy policy.
Privacy policy and cookie usage info.