Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Changing Camera Brands
Thread started 10 Aug 2017 (Thursday) 09:41
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Moving to Fuji

inwardphoto
Joined Apr 2012
Little Rock, AR
Oct 28, 2017 11:47 as a reply to post 18483034 |  #91

I"m always amazed at the people who think you're an idiot to do that. The "purists" if you want to call them that. "So you went from full frame to APSC?" with that tone of voice. Since the majority of what I do with my photo's is print them, no one ever has any idea what I shot it with unless I tell them. My biggest selling shot of the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs was made with a Canon 10D. It's actually a better shot that the ones I did with 4x5 view camera.

Canon EOS 80D | Canon EF 50mm f/1.8, EF 35mm F1.4L II USM | Sigma 85mm f/1.4 EX DG HSM, 70-200mm f/2.8 EX DG APO OS HSM |

SuperSirLink
Mostly Lurking
Joined Sep 2017
Nov 04, 2017 06:53 as a reply to inwardphoto's post |  #92

Agreed! I got the 5D3 trying to get better quality coming from a 70D... When I decided to try an X-T1 I realized the Fuji system was a better fit for me. I felt the shots with it gave me a better image than what the 5D3 was (creatively ... colors, saturation, even the way it handles noise) straight out of the camera... My move to the X-T2 was only to gain the auto focus improvements for light sports and bird/wildlife shots... Sensor size is just another aspect of the tool, there are people who need that bigger sensor... But as a blanket statement that FF is better, is just false... All depends on what you are going to do with it...

4,517 views & 78 likes for this thread
Moving to Fuji
FORUMS General Gear Talk Changing Camera Brands

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.