Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries
Thread started 30 Aug 2017 (Wednesday) 03:26
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Photos and videos migration

Patrick ­ lee
Hatchling
6 posts
Joined Nov 2016
Aug 30, 2017 03:26 |  #1

How I can migrate from one ‘Smugmug’ account to another ‘Smugmug’ account. Is this possible? Thanks.

sponsored links
photo1779
Hatchling
8 posts
Joined Jun 2016
Pune
Sep 13, 2017 07:57 |  #2

Direct migration in between the SmugMug account not possible but you can achieve this by migrating your source accounts photos to the local machine and then upload them to your destination Smugmug account

By this way, your photos will be get migrated from one Smugmug account to another Smugmug account.

bpalermini
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2011
Ashland, Oregon
Sep 13, 2017 10:53 |  #3

I would contact SmugMug help. They can do a lot of things for you and are very nice to work with.

Bob Palermini
1DX, 14 Rokinon, 16-35L, 24-70L II, 100L, 70-200 IS 2.8L, 300 IS 2.8L, 400mm 2.8 IS II, 1.4xIII, 2xIII, 580EXII, YN560IV, RRS TVC23 + BH55, LRCC, Fuji X-E2, Fuji X30
My Web Site (external link) | My Sports Portfolio (external link)

Patrick ­ lee
THREAD ­ STARTER
Hatchling
6 posts
Joined Nov 2016
Sep 14, 2017 08:02 as a reply to bpalermini's post |  #4

Yes please can you let me know how Smugmug guys can help me, is there any tool they are going to suggest ...please let me know

Patrick ­ lee
THREAD ­ STARTER
Hatchling
6 posts
Joined Nov 2016
Sep 14, 2017 08:03 as a reply to photo1779's post |  #5

Thanks, let me know how can I achieve this.

bpalermini
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2011
Ashland, Oregon
Sep 14, 2017 10:35 |  #6

They may be able to do it for you, no guarantee, I don't know if they can but just maybe.

Just send a email to SmugMug support via the support page. When you are at your site and logged in click on the question mark at the top right of the screen and go to the help center to get to the email a question option or you can also chat with a support person there.

Bob Palermini
1DX, 14 Rokinon, 16-35L, 24-70L II, 100L, 70-200 IS 2.8L, 300 IS 2.8L, 400mm 2.8 IS II, 1.4xIII, 2xIII, 580EXII, YN560IV, RRS TVC23 + BH55, LRCC, Fuji X-E2, Fuji X30
My Web Site (external link) | My Sports Portfolio (external link)

Patrick ­ lee
THREAD ­ STARTER
Hatchling
6 posts
Joined Nov 2016
Sep 22, 2017 04:58 as a reply to bpalermini's post |  #7

Thanks for your reply will definitely be going to talk to them and will let you know what they will suggest.

Patrick ­ lee
THREAD ­ STARTER
Hatchling
6 posts
Joined Nov 2016
Nov 05, 2017 23:04 as a reply to bpalermini's post |  #8

I have contacted smugmug photography support guys they have told me to use picbackman for migration and now i am using picbackman its really fantastic tool which helps me a lot.. thanks for the smugmug reference @bpalermini

sponsored links

454 views & 2 likes for this thread
Photos and videos migration
FORUMS Post Processing, Marketing & Presenting Photos Presentation & Building Galleries

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.