Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre General Photography Talk
Thread started 17 Oct 2017 (Tuesday) 18:59
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Anyone here create 360 pano's for google business pages?

jcolman
Goldmember
Joined Mar 2008
North Carolina
Post has been edited 2 months ago by jcolman.
Oct 17, 2017 18:59 |  #1

One of my clients wants me to shoot his business and create a "virtual tour" on google for him. The research I've done so far seems to indicate that I need to get "google certified" in order to be able to do this kind of work.

I'm not concerned about creating the images....I have enough experience in that category. What I don't know is how to actually create the file and send it to his google webpage.

I found this video which is very helpful in showing how to stitch the images together.

https://www.youtube.co​m/watch?v=XYjWnLvAzgo (external link)

But what I really need is information about working with google (or do I need to?) to help my client out. It seems that to get "certified" by google I need to create about 50 panos of various locations and upload them on google maps. That doesn't really seem logical but hey.....it's google and I guess they can do what they want.

Any help would be appreciated!

www.jimcolmanphotograp​hy.comexternal link

gene02
Hatchling
1 post
Joined Nov 2017
Nov 16, 2017 20:42 |  #2

I too have looked into this and what I found was you have to do like 50 to get certified. For me it's a catch 22 got to figure out how to get the first one published before I can do the other 49!

802 views & 1 like for this thread
Anyone here create 360 pano's for google business pages?
FORUMS Photography Talk by Genre General Photography Talk

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.