Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories
Thread started 18 Nov 2017 (Saturday) 07:58
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

remote control for Canon sx30 is

jackkk
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Nov 2017
Nov 18, 2017 07:58 |  #1

Is there a remote control for Canon sx30 is ? If so, where can I buy it?

John ­ from ­ PA
Cream of the Crop
7,570 posts
Joined May 2003
Southeast Pennsylvania
Nov 18, 2017 17:21 |  #2

Canon didn't include any remote capability in that camera. Your accesories are on page 39 of your manual.

jackkk
THREAD ­ STARTER
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Nov 2017
Nov 19, 2017 02:17 as a reply to John from PA's post |  #3

Thanks for your reply. This is not good news. I like Canon. Maybe I will buy such a Canon that I can use remote control.
Which of the canon power shot works with the remote control?

John ­ from ­ PA
Cream of the Crop
7,570 posts
Joined May 2003
Southeast Pennsylvania
Nov 19, 2017 03:14 |  #4

jackkk wrote in post #18499545 (external link)
Thanks for your reply. This is not good news. I like Canon. Maybe I will buy such a Canon that I can use remote control.
Which of the canon power shot works with the remote control?

First of all camera models may vary (in name) from country to country so where would you be making your purchase? And do you have a budget?

Secondly, define remote control? Do you want a simple cable type shutter release or something that is wireless.

Then I would post your needs over in the "small compacts" forum (see http://photography-on-the.net/forum/forumdis​play.php?f=15) or the "G-series forum (see http://photography-on-the.net/forum/forumdis​play.php?f=17) unless you of course want to move into the DSLR line of cameras.

jackkk
THREAD ­ STARTER
Hatchling
3 posts
Joined Nov 2017
Nov 21, 2017 06:26 as a reply to John from PA's post |  #5

Thanks for the links. Maybe you can buy such a canon ... 60

1,970 views & 0 likes for this thread
remote control for Canon sx30 is
FORUMS Canon Cameras, Lenses & Accessories Canon Accessories

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.