Approve the Cookies
This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Read More.
OK
Index  •   • New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
New posts  •   • RTAT  •   • 'Best of'  •   • Gallery  •   • Gear  •   • Reviews
Register to forums    Log in

FORUMS General Gear Talk Camera Bags, Backpacks & Cases
Thread started 21 Nov 2017 (Tuesday) 21:27
Prev/next
sponsored links
(this ad will go away when you log in as registered member)

Which camera bag for my Fujifilm X-T2?

lsquare
Goldmember
1,927 posts
Joined Apr 2008
Nov 21, 2017 21:27 |  #1

I'm not looking for the typical camera bag where one can stuff multiple accessories and lenses with the camera. I'm looking for something more like a sleeve than anything. I want something that can hold up to a Fujifilm X-T2 with the XF 55-200mm lens attached. I intend to put this inside my North Face backpack. The purpose of this bag or sleeve is to protect it from minor scratches. Any suggestions?

sawsedge
Joined Dec 2011
United States
Nov 21, 2017 22:46 |  #2

Maybe something like one of these? https://www.bhphotovid​eo.com ...five-luxurious-lens-wraps (external link)

Or: https://store.lowepro.​com/toploading (external link)

- John

lsquare
THREAD ­ STARTER
Goldmember
1,927 posts
Joined Apr 2008
Nov 21, 2017 22:51 |  #3

Which Toploader should I go with?

sawsedge
Joined Dec 2011
United States
Nov 22, 2017 07:09 as a reply to lsquare's post |  #4

I've never used a toploader myself. If your local camera store has them, I'd visit with the camera and lens, and see what works best for you. Otherwise you'll have to measure your gear and compare with the specs.

- John

rburgett
58 posts
Joined Aug 2011
Nov 22, 2017 08:48 |  #5

There are also a bunch of inserts available. Check the B&H website.
I have an old Mountainsmith backpack that I really like. Bought an insert a few years ago and have been using it in that backpack ever since then.

147 views & 1 like for this thread
Which camera bag for my Fujifilm X-T2?
FORUMS General Gear Talk Camera Bags, Backpacks & Cases

Not a member yet? Click here to register to the forums.
Registered members get all the features: search, following threads, own gear list and ratings, likes, more forums, private messaging, thread follow, notifications, own gallery, settings, view hosted photos, own reviews and more...

AAA

Send feedback to staff    •   Jump to forum...    •   Rules    •   Index    •   New posts    •   RTAT    •   'Best of'    •   Gallery    •   Gear    •   Reviews    •   Polls

COOKIES DISCLAIMER: This website uses cookies to improve your user experience. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy policy and cookie usage info.